Cruel Intentions

{Chapter 27}

•Derek's P.O.V•

I still can't get over the fact Ashley betrayed me. I'm in love with her. I've been in love with her since the very first day I laid my eyes on her. Since the first day I saw her hair..... Her beautiful wavy hair, her beautiful dark brown eyes, And her smile.

The smile that can capture millions of hearts, but instead she chose mine.

Ashley cheated on me yesterday. Now, I'm just full with anger, betrayal, and revenge. I will get Stiles back even if it's the last thing I do.

No one and I mean NO ONE can mess with my first true love.
Even though I would never ever want to hurt her, I have to.

Ashley's phone flashed beside me on the bedside table. When I woke up in the middle of the night I notice she fell asleep in Isabella's room last night.

From: Nicole
To: Ashley
Heyy boo!! I'm throwing a party tonight and I was wondering if u and Derek can hire a babysitter tonight so u both can come?

This is perfect timing and a perfect way I can get back at Ashley for what she did to me...

I texted Nicole back on my phone.

To: Nicole
Hey Nicole it's Derek. I heard about the party. Ashley will be watching the baby, but I'll go for sure.

_________________________

     <<The Party>>

I arrive at the party and I was immediately hit with the smell of booze and sweat coming from all the people that were dancing.

"HEY!" Nicole appeared out of nowhere. I could tell she was already some what drunk.

"Nice to finally see you here. I've been looking for you for the past hour!"

"Really?"

"Yes really, I missed you." she touched my hand and smiled.
I smiled back and looked at her. She looks undeniably beautiful tonight.

She was wearing a cute short flowy maroon dress with brown wedges and her hair was curled. Her hair and that dress really does her justice.

"What are you drinking??"

"Here take a sip. It's the best thing I've ever tasted." Nicole said.

I took a sip and it tasted like fruit punched mixed with some kind of secret liquor. It was way too strong, but I liked it.

"Woah. I have no idea what the hell that is... but I like it."

"It's my secret recipe." She smirked. " I'll go get you a cup." Great just what I needed. Something to get my mind off of Ashley.

"Here you goooo" Nicole came back giving me my cup. I chugged it down.

"Damn looks like you'll be needing more than one cup tonight." She laughed.

     - 3 hours later -

After what seemed like my 10th cup I was drunk out of my mind. Nicole and I have been talking this whole time. I had no idea we had so much common.
While Nicole and I were talking all of a sudden a song comes on. The bass filled the air and the rhythm was so hypnotizing.

"OH MY GOSH. THIS IS MY SONG!!! COME ON DEREK WE NEED TO DANCE!"
At first I was hesitant, but then I finally gave in.

"Fine. But just this one dance and then I have to go back home to Ashley and the baby"

"Whatever you say party pooper" Nicole replied.

As we got on the dance floor I couldn't deny how sexy Nicole looked in that dress. Her hips moving and the way she was looking at me wasn't really helping. Then as if things couldn't get any better she started to grind on me. We were both moving to the rhythm of the song.

She turned around facing me and started to move even closer to me. I couldn't control myself. The music and the liquor were finally starting to control the way I think. I started to kiss her neck.

"Wait!" She said. "What about Ashley?! She'll kill us if she finds out what just happened."

"Who?" I said. She laughed. She looked at me with lustful eyes and smirked.

"Fuck it." Nicole said as she pulled me into a heated make out session. I licked her lips as she granted permission for my tongue to enter her mouth. Her tongue started to play with mines when Suddenly She pulled back. I assumed she was going to stop again and tell me that this was wrong and that I should leave.

"Let's go to the room" she said.
Well looks like tonight is going to be one hell of a night.

As we entered the room I closed the door behind me and walked up to her suavely and put my muscular arms around her waist carefully. 

She brought her arms around my neck and leaned in to kiss my neck and slowly made her way up to my lips.

     • Nicole's P.O.V •

Derek pushed me back toward the bed, laying me down softly, as his hand made its way up my dress and to my thigh. I took in a deep breathe and let out a low moan when he inched closer to where I could feel myself dripping wet.

He finally reach where I wanted him so badly, he pulled my panties to the side and started to play with my clit. I thrusted and he speed up, he then shoved two fingers into me as he went faster with each passing second.

"I want you to fuck me so hard" I stated.

Once Derek heard that he smirked and took of my shoes and slid my dress all the way of my body.

He started kissing my neck all the way down to my stomach. Once he reached my clit again, he pulled my panties down slowly as I unclipped my bra.

"It's not fare if I'm the only naked one" I stated.

"Don't worry" he said taking off his shoes "you won't be the only one" he smirked taking off his pants.

I sat up and grabbed his shirt by the hem and brought it all the way up until it was fully off of him.
Smirking, I caressed his chest and slowly made my way down to the rim of his boxers and slowly brought them down. My eyes stood on his lower region as his boxers fell to his ankles.

"Like the view?" He smirked and I nodded.

"You have a condom right?" I asked worried.
He walked away from me and to his jeans pocket pulling out a condom.

"You came prepared..." I said my eyes focused on his dick once again and I licked my lips.

He walked toward me as he ripped open the package and stopped suddenly to slowly put on the condom, I stared at him in lust.

He continued his way toward me and once he was right in front of me, I pushed him down onto the bed and climbed above him, positioning my entrance with his dick.

He put his hands onto my waist and pushed me down onto his dick, which entered me slowly. I began to thrust against him, moans began to escape my lips once again.

He held me steady, but I refused and continued to thrust onto him. He tried to stop me again which I refused and thrusted faster, moaning loudly. He held me steady as he lifted his pelvis and began to pound into me fiercely.

Moans left each of our mouths loudly.
The sweat dripping from our fast movements as we changed positions.

We were now in a doggy style position. My back arched as Derek continued to pound into me. It felt so good.

"I'm about to cum" I moaned.

"Fuck" Derek moaned and I saw his eyes flash red.

'I might've just been imagining things' I thought.

We each reached our climax and laid on the bed, exhausted. We faced each other as we lay with the covers above us.

All I could think was, 'my friendship with Ashley is ruined. How could I do this to her!?'

"Fuck. She can never find out about this Nicole.." Derek whispered with tears in his eyes, "Just because she betrayed me doesn't mean I should've betrayed her this way"

I drifted off to sleep.