Inconvenience...

^^Picture of Allison Argent^^

{Chapter 7}

*ASHLEY'S P.O.V*

I'm scared for Derek. I can't believe the alpha pack is going to attack him and we don't even know when.

Once me and Derek walked downstairs I noticed everyone was still here. Everyone was dancing, talking, and having refreshments. Isaac must have got up when me and Derek were upstairs. I feel bad that Isaac was hurt by Derek.

I need to talk to Isaac.

"Ashley are you okay?" Scott asked. As him, Allison, Stiles and Isaac looked at me for answers.

"Yeah I'm fine now" I said with a slight smile.

"Hey um Ashley can I talk to you?" Allison asked.

"Sure" I said walking back to Scott's bedroom leaving Derek behind "What happened Allison?" I asked as we sat on the bed.

"What happened with you and Derek?"

"Just a little fight that's all" I said with a slight smile trying to forget about what happened.

"It didn't sound little.." Allison said. I sighed.

"Did you and Isaac really kiss?"

"How do you know about that?" I asked nervously.

"Scott heard and told me" she said. "Was the fight because of the kiss?" She asked.

"Yes.. Yes it was.. I feel so stupid for kissing him. I love Derek, but when I kissed Isaac I felt something..."

"Oh my god! You did?!"

"Yeah.. I don't know what it is, but I have to talk to Isaac. I hope he isn't mad.."

"I could call him up without Derek noticing if you want?" Allison asked.

"I guess but, you have to come back up with him and tell Scott to distract Derek!" I said a little nervous.

"Don't worry I will"

-------------------------

After a few minutes the door opened. Allison and Isaac walked in. Allison locked the door behind her.

"Are you okay?" I asked Isaac running to him and hugging him tightly.

"Yeah I'm fine" he said hugging me back. I don't know why but I liked the way we hugged. I hugged him around his neck and him around my waist.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked pulling away from our hug.

"No. Why would I be mad at you? I was the one that told you to tell Derek"

"Yeah but I didn't think he would hurt you as bad as he did.."

"I'm fine"

"No your not!" I shouted.

"Yes I am Ashley! Now what did you really call me up here for? Derek could walk up here any minute" He said.

"Did you feel something when we kissed?" I asked.

"Why?"

"Just tell me.. And tell me the truth! Please Isaac I felt something when we kissed and I wanna know if you felt the same?" I asked worried.

"Yes.. Yes I did feel something, but it doesn't matter anyway you have Derek." He said disappointed. I sighed.

"Yeah I do have Derek, but I needed to know Isaac tell me what your thinking.."

"Do you really wanna know what I think?" He asked.

"Clearly!" I said a little annoyed.

"I like you alright! I'm kind of upset you choose Derek over me just because he's your boyfriend and I even told Scott that I like you, but I don't want Derek to find out because if he did he would rip my head off with his teeth and-" he said but I interrupted him.