Idle Minds

^^Picture of Nicole Harwell (Ashley's bestfriend)^^

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

{Chapter 16}

~ 2 Days Later ~
When I woke up I looked to the side where Derek laid next to me, but he was no where to be found.

"Derek?" I called looking around the room and then I decided to get up and check in the bathroom.

When I walked downstairs into the kitchen I decide to make two fluffy waffles, with fresh strawberries and a few strips of crisp bacon.

While putting the batter in the waffle maker I felt strong arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey babe" Derek says behind me.

"Hey" I said turning around to face him and wrapping my arms around his neck. He leaned down and kissed me.

"Where were you?" I ask.

"I just went out for a short jog that's all" Derek said pecking me on the lips once again.

I pulled away and turn around so I can flip the waffle maker making sure that both sides are cooked.

"Did you eat anything?" I ask Derek, remembering that I only took out enough food for myself since I didn't see him around.

"Yeah. I had cereal. Go ahead enjoy your breakfast" he says and I nod in agreement.

Once I finished eating I run up stairs so I can take a shower being that I forgot to take one last night. I grab my phone and Derek's speakers so I can play music.

When I came out of the shower I had a towel wrapped around me.
I walked into Derek's room he was laying on the bed shirtless with his arms behind his head.

'He is so sexy' I thought.

he was smirking at me.

"You know I'm going to change right?" I asked him

"Yeah, and what's that suppose to mean? It's not like I haven't seen you before" he laughs lightly.

I roll my eyes playfully heading back into the bathroom grabbing my phone.

Walking back into Derek's bedroom I check my phone and notice a text from my mom.

*Mom: Hey sweetie can you please pick up my prescription medicine from the Pharmacy?

*Me: sure thing.

Placing my phone down I stared at Derek before walking towards his closet and tighting the towel around my body.

I know he's seen me naked before but I just can't change right in front of him like that.

The outfit I decided to put on was my brown and white striped comfy sweater, with brown skinny jeans, white scarf and shoes.

I easily just put my hair into a messy bun and added a little make up. To finalize my look I put on my nerd glasses.

By the time I was done, Derek was already out of the shower and dressed. As I went to go grab my bag Derek stops me.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"I have to run and get my mom her prescription medicine. Where are you going?" I asks looking up into his eyes.

"I'm training Isaac, Erica and Boyd again today" He answers.

Ever since he turned them into werewolves he's been trying to train with them. He probably has a few times in the last two days I've been with him.