The Others

^^Picture of Boyd & Erica^^

{chapter 3}

*DEREK'S P.O.V*

"Ashley we need to find a place for you to hide so that they can't see you and you can't see them, but you can listen to their thoughts" I told her and she nodded.

I got out of the car and walked around to her side of the car. I opened the door and grabbed her hand and helped her out. As she walked ahead of me I stared at her ass.

'Sexy and she's all mine' I thought.

I didn't sense the alpha pack here yet. So we still have time.

I punched the wall and it caved in. I pulled Ashley inside and Scott and Isaac followed.

I wasn't sure of what was going to happen tonight, but I knew I had to keep Ashley safe. Especially since she's my girlfriend now.

*ASHLEY'S P.O.V*

I was bursting with happiness inside and I don't know why I rushed into a relationship with Derek. I mean I barley know the guy. I've been here for what not even a day?

Mom would kill me. Especially if she found out he's a werewolf.

Derek punched the wall. Yes punched it. With his bare fists. It shattered into a bunch of bricks. He then grabbed my hand and pulled me inside.

The inside was dark and creepy, I already knew I wasn't going to like wherever I had to hide.

Derek lead us all into a bank room. There were two other voices I was hearing in my head but I couldn't quite tell where they were coming from.

"Derek" I whispered. He turned around and saw that I had a look on my face.

"Ashley whats wrong?" He asked.

"I-I-I hear two other people's thoughts" his eyes widened.

"What are they saying?" I listened closely.

"T-t-there's also a male. He's thinking that the alpha pack is going to kill someone tonight." Derek's eyes lighted up with hope. But hope for what? I didn't want to invade his thoughts. No matter how much I wanted to, I also didn't. I couldn't.

"Derek do you think it's Erica and Boyd?" Scott asked.

"Wait who's Erica and Boyd?" I asked.

"Their two of my pack members along with Isaac, but Boyd and Erica sorta ran way" Derek said.

"Oh" that's all I had to say. I couldn't think of anything else.

"Okay, well the alpha pack is bound to show up any minute. So lets go find you a place to hide" Derek said tugging me away from Scott and Isaac.

He lead me to a small closet space and told me to stay put and not move unless his thoughts told me to. I nodded and before he walked away I tugged on his shirt and pulled him back to me.

He had a questioning look and I leaned in and kissed him. He took a second to respond but then kissed me back.

"Be careful" I whispered and let go of his shirt.

"I will" he whispered back giving me a slight kiss on the lips once again then left me, closing and locking the door behind him.

Idiot. How was I supposed to get out if he needed me?

I leaned against the nearest wall and slid down.

My hand touched something on the ground, I picked it up to see what it was. It was a flashlight. I looked for the on switch and when I found it, I flicked the light on. I swiped it across the room.