As Tears Fall

•//^^\\||//^^\\•
I tried to make this update long for u all!! Please don't hate me for not updating I'm trying my best to update weekly! 😌 ~So on that note sit back, relax, read and enjoy my new chapter🎉
•//^^\\||//^^\\•

{Chapter 21}

-4 months later-
I haven't been home or talked to my mom since I told her Derek and I were engaged and expecting, a few weeks after this encounter I went home. I ended up packing up all my stuff to bring to Derek's house when she was on her shift at the hospital.

When I woke up my stomach felt queasy. I quickly removed myself from Derek's grasp on the bed and ran to the bathroom in record time.

As soon as I got to the bathroom, I sat on my knees in front of the toilet and threw up every meal I've had since the last time this happened. My morning sickness hasn't been happening as much any more.

After about five minutes with my head inside the toilet, I felt Derek's hand on my back as he pulled back my hair and rubbed circles on my back.

After I was finished, I sat back against the wall and rested my head against it.

"How much longer would I have to do that for?" I asked Derek.

"I don't know babe" He said and I glared at him "it has been happening less and less so that's a good sign" He continued as he leaned in to kiss me.

"Ew no Derek, I taste like vomit. Don't kiss me are you nuts?" I asked him pushing him softly away from me.

"Maybe, but I don't care I've tasted worse things."

"So have I. Let me brush my teeth" I said pushing myself up off of the floor and moving to the sink. Derek leaned against the wall and crossed his arms.

I crouched down crossing my legs on the floor to look for the spare tooth brushes.
When I opened the cabinet doors, I was bombarded with all sorts of toiletries falling onto my lap.
I looked up at Derek with a confused look.

"You never know what you're going to need. Tooth brushes, shampoo, conditioner for you maybe, stuff for me, other stuff for you, I bought all of this about a week ago and didn't have anywhere else to put it" He shrugged.

I sighed and fished through the cabinet for the tooth brushes and found approximately 10 packs of brushes and laughed, shoving everything back into the cabinet.

"I'll organize that for you some day" I told him taking the tooth paste off of the counter and quickly brushed my teeth.

"Finally. You take forever to brush your teeth" Derek said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I do not. I take the same amount of time as you do. I'll be sure to take longer next time" I said with a grin.
He rolled his eyes and leaned in to kiss me. He must have been chewing gum because I somehow ended up with gum in my mouth.

"Ew take your gum back" I laughed spitting it out and putting it in his hand.

"your loss" Derek shrugged.
_______________
\\Flashback//
I decided to talk to my mom. I don't care what she thinks of me, but I am having his child and I am marrying Derek. She has no say in what I do anymore.

"I need to have a nice long chat with my mom" I said to Derek, my enthusiasm failing at the end of my sentence.

I grabbed a pull over, a pair of black leggings and my tan ugg boots and quickly put it all on and walked to the bathroom putting my hair up in a messy bun.
"My mom is seriously pissed off at you, and I do not want to see my boyfriend, sorry fiancé's head ripped off and rolling down my stair case" I said walking over to Derek and hugging him. He sighed into my hair and nodded.