Complications

^^Picture of Jackson Whittemore^^

{Chapter 11}

*ASHLEY'S P.O.V*

"How did Ethan and Aidan tell you that?" Derek asked confused.

"Uh..um.. I saw Ethan and Aidan when I was walking and they told me to give you and Scott the message along with the other members of your pack" by other members in his pack I meant Isaac, Erica and Boyd.
After Derek nodded we continued to watch the movie.

Derek and I started laughing at one of the parts in the movie. I leaned into Derek's chest and started to feel his abs, tracing his them perfectly.

I could feel my eyes getting heavier. Soon I fell asleep.

____________________________

*DEREK'S P.O.V*

I just nodded my head after Ashley told me the message she was given.

As we laughed at a part in the movie she leaned into my chest with my arm still wrapped around her and us still hand in hand.

She started to trace my abs with her hands. I loved when she touched me. She makes me feel complete. I soon saw her chest rise and fall and I knew she fell asleep.

All I could think about was about us having sex again.

~Flashback~

I went to go get a floor mat for the bathroom while ashley got into the shower. Once i entered the bathroom i decided to do the craziest thing I've ever done. I got undressed and stepped into the shower behind Ashley and wrapped my arms around her waist.

I know she didn't expect for me to join her but, i honestly couldn't help myself.

"Derek what are you doing?"

"What? I cant just join my girlfriend in the shower?"

I knew she was nervous, so I spun her around to face me and told her that she was beautiful. I leaned In and kissed her. We began to sit down in the shower not breaking the kiss, as I sat her on top of me. I deepened the kiss.

I know that I haven't known ashley for that long, but I really did love her, and I wanted to show her that I loved her.

"Derek i-i'm a v-virgin" she stuttered.

"Do you trust me?" I asked her.

"Y-yeah"

I have to admit, I love rough aggressive sex, since I have experience, but it was Ashley's first time. I decided to go easy on her.

I kissed her first on the lips then I went down to her neck and kissed there over and over again leaving a hickey. Slowly i kissed all the way up to her ear whispering, "i love you so much Ashley"

"I love you too Derek"

I moved down to her belly, kissing down it in a straight line leaving small tiny wet spots as I moved further and further down. I then reached her v-line.
I looked up at her with a questioning look.

"Yes" she answered. I still had an erection from earlier, because just the sight of her without any clothes on turned me on. I stuck one of my fingers into her, I began massaging her walls. I fingered her faster and faster. I slid my fingers out of her extremely slowly, tickling the insides of her walls, and she released a loud moan that was just as slow as my fingers sliding out of her.

I then slid into her, and she let out a loud escalated moan. I began to thrust in and out of her repeatedly, thrusting a little harder each time.

I popped her cherry. She was moaning in between each and every thrust. Ashley's face was stained with pleasure, I could tell she was loving it.