4

By the end of the week, I haven't heard any whisper or rumor of Calum bullying anyone. My suspicions were that he obviously did something to someone, but every one who witnessed it was bribed to keep their mouth shut. The bloke hasn't messed with my friends, but I'm still skeptical.

My mood lifted more and more throughout the week, but as I stood in front of the Hood household with my overnight bag resting on my shoulder, I was nervous. I've had a great week full of laughter caused by One Direction and my friends from around the world. Ashton bought me my favorite popcorn when we went out to buy random groceries for our sleepover. Lindsay offered to dye my hair and I told her maybe another time. Probably never. Either way, my week was pretty great. I was absolutely terrified that Ryder would mess with me.

I anxiously walk towards the front door of the house and ring the doorbell once. I rub the bottom of one shoe on the top of the other, smearing random dirt on the white part of my gray converse. No one answered the door after another minute. After pressing the bell again, I toy with the end of my One Direction band shirt.

The door finally opened after a heard pounding footsteps running towards the door. "Hi, Mrs. Hood. I was wondering if-"

"Well if it isn't my favorite Princess, looking extremely adorable in her cute pajamas," a voice that made my head snap up from the hem of my shirt quicker than the speed of light. My mouth opened to say some sort of sentence, but it closed. It opened again, but closed once more. Wow, I felt like a fish.

My eyes bulge out of their sockets as I continue to stare at the tall oaf smirking at me as he leant against the doorframe. "Calum, just let Kendall in and go do whatever you said you'd do," Joy grumbles while she attempts to lug her luggage down the stairs. Calum quickly jog over and grab the bags from his mother. I smirk to myself as Calum's completely turned into a mama's boy. "Aren't you going to Michael's house?" Joy asks.

Calum looks over at me, studies my embarrassing outfit, then looks back at his confused mother. "Nah, I think I'll be here. Maybe I'll invite Michael over," he smiles and Joy nods, not caring. I, on the other hand, run into the bathroom down the hall after screaming "be right back."

Once I slam the door and sat on the bathroom floor, I pull my phone out of my backpack and ferociously tap away.

to: chicken strip

emERGENCY EMERGENCY

to: chicken nugget

i s2g kendall if this is another "emergency" about how you cant breathe because you saw another sexual niall horan edit im blocking your number

to: chicken strip

nO ASHTON THIS IS SERIOUS. IM AT RYDERS HOUSE AND HIS BIG BROTHER IS HERE AND IM JSKDKSKXKA

to: chicken nugget

nO STOP IT RIGHT THERE IF YOURE HERE TO RANT ABOUT HOW HOT HE COULD POSSIBLY BE THEN TEXT LINDSAY BECAUSE I DONT WANNA HEAR YOU RANT ABOUT HOW YOU WANT TO HOP ON HIS D.ICK

to: chicken strip

WHO DO YOU THINK I AM YOU IDIOT SISKS

to: chicken strip

ITS F.UCKING CALUM ASHTON

to: chicken strip

cALUM

to: chicken nugget

hoLY CHEESEBALLS OMGKSKSKSKX

to: chicken nugget

DONT HOP ON HIS D.ICK

to: chicken strip

IK THAT YOU BUFOON I NEED YOUR HELP OK IDK WHAT TO DO HE WAS GONNA GO OUT BUT THEN HE SAW ME AND NOW HES STAYING

to: chicken nugget

HAHAHHA GOD BLESS GOOD LUCK

A loud knock erupts from the wooden door. I scramble up to my feet and open the door swiftly to face Joy who had worry written all over her face. "Sweetie, are you okay? Are you sick? Do you need any medication-"

"No, I'm okay. Is Ryder hungry? I'll make some dinner. Have a nice trip this weekend and I hope that you have tons of fun," I ramble, before rushing away to find some sort of dinner to make for the spoiled brat they call a son. Before turning the corner to the kitchen, I poke my head around the wall to see if Calum was there. The only person I see is Ryder sitting at the table, fidgeting with his toy gun, muttering about how it was jammed. I immediately shiver, remembering what happened last time I saw that stupid toy. As I sit down next to him, his head shoots up and he glares at me with such hatred I almost flinched. Before I could open my mouth to speak, his mother and father came rushing in to kiss him goodbye and they told me how their was money left on the kitchen counter. I nodded and I watched them leave the kitchen.

Once I awkwardly fumbled with the hem of my t-shirt, I look up to look at Ryder who sat there tense, most likely from my presence. "Do you want mac n' cheese?" I ask and he just nodded. I grab a pot I found in a cabinet and started boiling the water, but then I remembered that the mac n' cheese was on the top shelf and I couldn't reach it. There had to be a stool here somewhere. I doubt Joy could reach up there. Her and I were about the same size. "Ryder, do you know where the stool is?" I question and he shrugs, but I could see that mischievous smirk on his face. I wished to push him off of that chair, but I sigh and attempt to jump to that height. I could hear Ryder's annoying  laugh from behind me.

All of a sudden, I feel a hand rest on my lower back and I turn to my side to see Calum reaching up to the shelf and bringing the box of noodles down. He used me as leverage and that annoyingly attractive smirk made my blood boil. "Need anything else, Princess?" Calum says, leaning in closer and tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Actually, I need you to leave me alone and stop calling me Princess," I snap, turning away and ripping open the box. Laughter erupts from behind me so I quickly glance over and I see Calum's friend, Michael, laughing at his friend's failed attempt of seducing me. Ryder continuously looked back and forth between Calum and I with angry eyes, obviously not liking how much Calum seemed to like me.

"Well do you prefer? Babe? Baby? Babygirl?" he says, slowly moving towards me. I could feel my breath hitch in my throat. He was so close to me.

"Well, my name's Kendall, so I prefer that, and I would also prefer for you to not be so close to me. It's making me uncomfortable."

He instantly stood back, giving me space and it helped me breathe easier, now knowing that he couldn't hear my heart hammering in my chest. "I guess I'll leave now," Calum smiles and I roll my eyes. "I'm taking Michael upstairs to play videogames, so if you need anything, just scream for me. I'd love to hear it." He winks at me cheekily and I ignore it, wishing that he looked like a dead, twitching squirrel when he winked so I wouldn't have been this flustered.

"Calum, can I play?!" Ryder exclaims, his desperation evident in his  voice. Wow, he really want to hang out with his older brother.

"Sorry, kiddo, but it's only for big boys," Cal says annoyed, making Ryder slump his shoulders and nod solemnly. Ryder looked so upset and just this once, I felt terrible for him. He just wants some brother bonding and Calum is neglecting him.

Before Calum could leave, I ask, "Calum, would you like to watch a movie with your brother and I after he eats? You too Michael." Ryder nods his head enthusiastically as if it would convince his older brother into spending time with him.

Calum pauses and grins happily at me. "Just save me a seat next to you, Princess, and I'll definitely be there."

**

HAHAHA I UPDATED FINALLY OMG ARE YOU PROUD

this was a long chapter too, wowowow.

okay don't forget to vote&comment :)