7

The first thought in my mind when I saw Ashton's new haircut was what the hell happened to you? Lindsay gaped at him like a fish, completely surprised. Neither of us even suspected Ashton to cut his hair so soon due to the fact that whenever we told him to get a haircut, he would simply state no. He didn't look bad at all. The six foot tall elf looked hotter than the flames of hell. 

"You leveled up nicely. Now, come closer so I can run my fingers through your new hair. I sense that 2013 Ashton is making a reappearance," I teased, motioning Ashton to come closer. Lindsay was still gaping as I run my hands through his curls. They were really soft and smelt of his shampoo. "Why does your hair smell like strawberries?"

"If I wanna smell like strawberries, I will. Why do smells have genders?" Ashton scoffed and I nodded proudly at him. "Ow, Kendall! You're just pulling my hair now," he frowns. I laughed loudly ad continued to tug at his hair and he whines, placing his hand on my waist to keep from falling over. Lindsay appeared behind Ashton and pulled at his hair from behind him. "You're both so mean to me."

Lindsay and I giggled and let go. From the corner of my eye, I see Calum stride down the hallway with Michael by his side. I try my bet to avoid eye contact with him. I didn't want him to speak to me unless it has something to do with Ryder. He was making me feel weirdly and I didn't like that nauseous feeling at all.

Before I could run away, Calum was now calmly leaning against the wall with a smile that looked absolutely adorable. He looked very nice in his all black clothing, and I could smell his cologne that made me feel dazed. I quirk my eyebrow at him as he just stood there, hands in his pockets, staring at me with his brown eyes. Michael stood beside him with the cutest grin ever and I smile warmly at him. He nudged Calum and Cal shook his head as if he just came back into reality. I saw that Lindsay and Ashton walked off without me. I mentally groaned and impatiently waited for Calum to say something.

He didn't say anything after a couple for seconds, so I sighed and walked off. But he grabbed my forearm and twirled me around so I was facing him again. "What the hell?" I said, detaching my arm from his grasp. Michael smirked and walked away.

"I needed to ask you something," he utters quickly and I told him to ask me already because I was going to be late to lunch and I was hungry. He chuckled and said, "My mum is going out of town and-"

"Um, you shouldn't have said it that way because now I'm thinking that you want me to come over and-"

"God, I didn't know that my Princess had such a dirty mind," he smirks and twirls a strand of my brown hair around his finger. I slapped his hand away and he laughs loudly, earning stares from everyone in the hallway. Most of them had shocked expressions, thinking Calum wasn't capable of laughter.

"I'm an eighteen year old girl who grew up with other dirty minded teenagers. Of course I'd know a couple of sexual innuendoes. So your mom needs me to come over and babysit Ryder when she's out of town?"

"Um, y-yeah," Calum stuttered. "This weekend."

"Alright, bye," I shouted, walking down the hallway with a big smile on my face. 

Getting Calum flustered was something I enjoyed a little too much. From behind me I could hear Michael's loud cackling and him shouting, "Maybe next time, Cal."

**

When Calum walked into my Anatomy class last period, I almost choked on my own spit. Ashton giggled behind me extremely loudly and punched me in the back instead of patting it soothingly. Calum heard Ash's laugh and when his eye laid on me, he smiled brightly. Ashton leaned over to whisper in my ear, "Next thing you'll be choking on is Calum's dick." My first reaction was to let out the loudest laugh ever, but Mrs. Wilkinson glared daggers at me.

I skimmed over my class to see if anyone was staring at me from my random burst of giggles, but all I saw was Calum with a frown on his face. I gave him a small smile and he gave me one in return. I realized who his partner in this class was and I momentarily cringed.

There was nothing wrong with Delia Barns. She was prettier than a goddess and loved sex more than a child loved puppies. There was nothing wrong with her loving to do what she does, but with her trailing her fingers up Calum's bicep, I felt a wave of sadness crash over me. Delia was stunning and I was dirt. 

After Mrs. Wilkinson assigned our project, Ashton and I got to work with it. It was simple. All we had to do was trace one of our bodies and label it with the correct organ. We started out easy this semester and I was thankful because I almost failed last year. "Get on the paper," Ashton demanded. "My body doesn't fit on the paper."

"No, just get a bigger piece of paper," I argued and Ashton groaned and got a seven foot piece of paper. I laughed loudly as he sprawled his body all over the whole paper. "How am I supposed to trace your head if your big ass curls are in the way?"

"Just draw an egg."

"You did not."

"What-"

"Oh my God! Your head does look like an egg!" I shouted and Mrs. Wilkinson told me to quiet down once more. I rolled my eyes and hoped she saw me do it.

Ashton covered his head insecurely. "Stop, now I'm scared that I actually look like one," he whined.

"You do."

"Oh just shut up and trace me."

Before I could successfully trace the rest of Ashton's body, I could hear Delia's giggles and Calum's annoying cute laughter. I shook my head, trying to rid my thoughts of envy. I focus all of my attention on Ashton and my tracing. "Ashton, what am I supposed to do now? I don't wanna trace your dick," I grumble as Ashton looked down at me between his legs.

"I don't know, but you better think of something so we can start labeling soon."

"You trace your own crotch."

"No, you do it."

"Are you trying to get me to touch your dick, Ashton? You are clever I must say," I joke.

Ashton glared at me. "Hurry up, I have a cramp lying like this."

After arguing a little more about who's tracing that awkward spot, I lost the argument. Right when the pencil was about to touch the paper, someone screamed wait and I panicked and accidentally stabbed Ashton's penis with my extremely sharp pencil. He screamed loudly, clutching his crotch in pain and my eyes widened, hand clasping over my mouth. Even though he was in obvious pain, laughter escaped my mouth loudly, forcing Mrs. Wilkinson to send the both of us down to the office for disrupting the class.

**

Since the nightmare I had at Calum's house, I was too scared to sleep. I lied in bed contemplating about life and how things would have been if some things were different. It felt so lonely to lie in bed without anyone beside me. Usually, I had my puppy sleeping by my side, but she was too busy keeping watch by the door. She does this every once in a while, but why did it have to be tonight? I really wanted someone by me. And it was completely confusing that whenever I thought of someone's arms wrapped around me, I longed for Calum's.

**

so this chapter was mostly what ashton and kendall's friendship is like aND HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT HER THOUGHTS ON CALUM like she knows she likes him but she doesn't like how she likes him ya know??

and rowyso ended and I literally sobbed :(

ok don't forget to vote and i really enjoy comments because they keep me motivated :) xx