14

"Come cuddle me."

"Stop trying to grab my ass Calum. I'm trying to make spaghetti for Ryder and you're not helping," I whined as Calum wrapped his arms around my waist, peering over my head to see how I cook. My eye rolled as he commented on how I was boiling the noodles weirdly and I should just quit and go cuddle with him.

The marinara sauce smelt amazing as we both heard Ryder laughing at the TV. As the noodles boiled and the sauce was warming up, my body turned so my chest was pressed against Cal's.

"You know when I thought we confessed our feelings, I thought I could actually get to cuddle and kiss you and shit, but you're too busy focusing on Ryder. Maybe you were just trying to get close to me to get my brother," he taunted, rubbing circles into the skin of my hips.

His brown eyes sparkled with mischief as his touch sent tingles throughout my body. The warmth I felt rushing through my figure had me smiling widely up at his squishy face. Bringing my hand up, I squeezed his cheeks and he threw his head back in laughter before slowing down to a soft chuckle. A smirk immediately came upon his face as he bent down to whisper in my ear, "Ok, so when do I get to squeeze your cheeks, Princess?"

As if it were a reflex, I pushed his tall frame away from mine, giggled, and turned back around to make sure my pasta wasn't going to burn down the house.

"Princess," he whined, clinging his body onto mine and nuzzling his face into my hair. Remaining silent urged him to continue his incessant complaining. He grumbled loudly before detaching himself to hop up onto the counter beside the stove.

Tilting his head to the side like an adorable puppy, he questioned, "Can we cuddle after you feed the brat?"

Furrowing my eyebrows in concentration as I strained the noodles, I shook my head no. "Not until you take me on a date, Mr. Hood." After watching the steam rise from the spaghetti in complete focus, and getting a serving bowl to prepare supper, Calum stayed quiet.

He didn't speak again until the bowl of pasta was placed onto the table. With the soft thud of the dish being put on the table, he confidently said with a cheesy, toothy grin, "That can be arranged, my pretty, little Princess."

**

I was completely and utterly fucked. That moment when he smiled at me from across the room with his hands behind his head all nonchalant like had me melting in my seat. I snapped out of my hypnotic state after I felt the blood that rushed to my cheeks turning into the blood rushing to my whole face, turning me into a tomato.

I didn't think I liked Calum as much as I did, but when I realized, it hit me harder than I was anticipating. His smile had my heart fill with warmth. That goofy personality made my cheeks hurt from grinning so hard. Just Calum had me liking him to the point where I wanted to rip all my hair out. Everything I was feeling hasn't been felt before, so the confusion I felt was immense.

When the bell rang, signaling the end of Anatomy class, I rushed out to my locker alone since Ashton was sick with the common cold. But right before my foot stepped outside of the door, I felt a lean and muscular arm being thrown over my shoulders and a pleasant kiss on my forehead. Calum chirped a hello.

"Dude, your hair is a mess," I commented, taking note to the mess of curls on top of Calum's head. Chortling like a schoolgirl, I reached up and ruffled his smooth and silky through my fingers.

"Thank you, Princess," he smiled, walking me to my lockers. Undoing the combination to the metal lock, Calum leaning against the locker beside me on his shoulder.

I nodded, opening my locker to get my backpack and homework from my other classes. Calum continued to stay by my side as I attempted to shove everything in my bag. Intertwining our fingers after I shut my locker, Calum began to ramble on about his day which I found adorable. We walked to his car with him still talking about his classes.

He and Michael seemed to have a blast getting Saturday detention and I giggled at his excitement. "You seemed way too excited for a weekend detention there, Cal."

With a big, goofy smile, he opened his passenger door for me to slide in, but not before saying, "That's because I'm taking you out on a date afterwards, Princess."

***

UM HI IM SORRY IVE BEEN DEAD SINCE OCTOBER BUT IM BACK AND IM SORRY THIS IS SHORT BUT ILL TRY TO MAKE THE NEXT ONE LONGER

dont forget to vote and comment :) xx