Chapter 12

Three months later

(Kalifa)

For the past three months, Ve'Quell and I has seen the best of what's to come. We've set our wedding date for December 31st, so that we can go into the new year stronger than ever.

Today we will be meeting Kalvin and his family for the first time. I'm more nervous than I am scared. I'm not sure that this is something I want.

"Are you ready?" Ve'Quell asked as we pulled into a driveway.

"No." I shook my head.

"Listen, let's just try to make things right. If you don't like it, or feel like this is overwhelming, we can go." He kissed my lips and walked to the passenger door to help me out.

"Well let's do this." I smiled but deep down, I felt nauseous. Q rung the doorbell and a few seconds later Kalvin opened the door.

"Hey Kalifa!" He hugged me and shook Ve'Quell ' hand. "And who is this guy here." He asked while walking us deeper into the home.

"This is Ve'Quell, my fiancé. Q, this is Kalvin."

"Fiancé? Congratulations, nice to meet you." They shook hands

"You as well." He replied.

"Well, here is my beautiful wife Asandra." She stood from the couch and came near us. "This is Kalifa and her fiancé Ve'Quell."

"Oh my goodness! I'm so glad you guys are here. You are so much prettier in person and this hair, I love it! So glad to meet you two." She embraced us both. "Let's go to the backyard and meet the rest of our family."

"Hey guys, Kalifa's here!!" She yelled in joy and their children soon circled us.

"This are my children, Kalvin Jr, Kareem and Kaleena and as you all know this is my long lost daughter, whom I am so happy that I found, Kalifa."

"What's up sis? Glad to finally meet you. Man, you and Kaleena look just alike." Kalvin Jr gave me a hug.

"You too." I smiled. Kareem and Kaleena didn't seem as excited as their brother but they were still receptive. "And this is my fiancé Ve'Quell."

"Hey, nice to meet you all." Ve'Quell seemed a little uncomfortable but I know he's trying.

"Alright well since we all know each other now, let's eat!" Asandra said excitedly. When I started to walk towards the kitchen, someone's arm pulled me back.

"I'm glad we've finally met, honestly. My dad hasn't stopped talking about you since he found you. I know we'll all get along soon." Kalvin Jr wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "And my mom's cooking is like eating apart of heaven, make sure you get you some cornbread." He smiled and walked ahead of me.

So far, he's the only one that's been talking to me so I know I'll like him for sure. I noticed that Ve'Quell was more than uncomfortable, he seemed bothered.

"Hey, you ok?" I put my arms around his waist and kissed his lips.

"Uh, yea. I'm fine, glad to see you smiling." He kissed me back. We walked hand in hand to the kitchen and took a seat next to eachother.

"I'm not sure what you like so I made macaroni, collard greens, dressing, fried chicken, some barbeque ribs, pineapple ham, spaghetti and yams. And for dessert, there's some banana pudding, sweet potato pie, brownies and pound cake." Asandra smiled. She's so sweet and very pleasant.

"Wow, I will make sure I eat all that I can, I know that must have taken you forever. Thank you."

"Well, if you guys stop talking, maybe we can actually eat some of it." Kaleena spoke softly but with a little attitude. My eyebrow lifted in a "who do you think you're talking too?" Kind of way, not because of me but you just don't disrespect your parents.

"Oh, excuse me, sorry about that." I smiled politely. I will let it slide for now.

"Well, help yourself, just be generous guys." Kalvin walked to the counter to fix his plate, it was served buffet style.

"What do you want?" I asked Ve'Quell.
"Everything that you can fit on the plate." He smiled. I stood to fix our plates but was stopped by Kalvin.

"No guest of mines will fix their own food, my wife has no problem doing that. Sit down." He sat in his chair. "Enjoying yourself so far?"

"Yes, I hopefully found people that I can call family." I felt myself getting emotional.

"You sure can sweetie, now what do you guys want?" Asandra asked.

"Everything." I laughed.

"Alright, no problem."

____

"We have enough food to last us the week. That woman can cook her tail off." I laughed while bringing in a pan of yams.

"Yes she can. I need to send you over her house for a few weeks." Ve'Quell laughed.

"Oh shut up." I put the food in the refrigerator and went to take a shower.

I let the water run, thinking about today's events. I enjoyed Kalvin's family, except the tension between Kaleena and I. I tried to talk to her but she didn't seem interested so oh well. Kalvin Jr wasn't kidding when he said his mother's food was like heaven. The cornbread... oh my.

In the mist of my shower, a pair of hands, obviously Q's, wrapped around my waist. I turning the shower off, I moved to face him and look in his eyes.
There was something different, there was more of everything

More passion, more love, more hurt, more of him

Our fingers intertwined with each others, it's as if our hearts did the same

My feet were lifted off of the ground, my body was risen to a place of sensation, intimate arousal

Warmth took over my purring center, a lick as if it was flavored ice cream

The beautiful sound of rhythmic moans, as if naturally orchestrated

A hitch in my breath as he slowly entered in, inhaling and exhaling

Sweat dripping, flowing like a river, our love so full, our cup running over

Undeniably sexually inclined, undeniably sexually high

This man that I will soon call my husband, this man that will soon be all mines

A tear escaped as I screamed in love, forgetting the hurt that was once inside of me

Forgetting the time I screamed in hate, all is forgotten, all is forgiven

This is what it feels like, to be submissive, to actually want it

This is what love feels like...

-Who just got two updates in one week tho?

-I'm back like I never left, love you guys so much! You all ROCK!

-Vote, *COMMENT* share! Thank you!

-KarmaJane♡