Xanxus and Tsuna

So this is the continuation of the last part. I know I said that it depends on the comments but I just can't take it! And so, I had decided to..... *drum roll*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continue it!! Yeay! Rejoice!! So I'll work hard in the near future. And also, be prepared to read another KHR fanfic from me!

"Hi"-Italian

"Hi"-Japanese

I DO NOT OWN KHR.
OOCs and OCs ahead. Deal with it.

Previously:
"Scum," Xanxus growled as he pointed his gun at Tsuna. "Xanxus? Why are you--" before Tsuna could finish, Xanxus pulled the trigger. Tsuna's eyes went wide before pushing Yamamoto away and took the shot. "Tsuna!" Yamamoto shouted when he realized what Tsuna had done.
############################

The force pushed Tsuna out of the mansion, creating a hole. Everyone was stunned. Reborn was the first one to recover. Without saying anything, he rushed out from the mansion through the hole that Xanxus created. 'Dame-Tsuna, you'd better be alive!'

All the guardians followed Reborn. "Jyuudaime!" Gokudera screamed. Smoke covered the garden. The Varias, excluding Xanxus,who followed them stood behind the guardians, wanting to know what happened to Vongola Decimo. When there's no answer, Gokudera dropped to his knees. "J-Jyuudaime...? It-it can't be...." his eyes brimmed with tears. Yamamoto stood beside Gokudera with his head down. He gripped his hands too hard until it turned white. 'It's all my fault,' he thought as he clenched his teeth.

"That was some serious shot, Xanxus. If it wasn't me who was hit, who knows what will happen?" Everyone looked at the direction where the voice was heard from. As the smoke clears, a brunet with a flame dancing on his head and his hands forming a square was seen. Gokudera was so happy to see his Jyuudaime alive he cried tears of joy. Even Yamamoto almost cried to see Tsuna was okay.

But their smiles disappeared when Tsuna said the next sentence. "Xanxus, it seems you're irritated. Why won't you play with me?" Tsuna said cheerfully as he gave a sweet smile. Too sweet. Xanxus saw that smile and shivered. But he ignored it and glared at Tsuna. "Scum! I'm not here to play your shitty game!"

"Oh? I wasn't inviting you to play a game. I was inviting you for a duel. A fight. You and me," Tsuna answered cheerfully. "Besides, you just destroyed some parts of the mansion. Do you know how many paperworks it'll cause from that much damage?" asked Tsuna(not that he's the one who'll sign the paperworks) as he smiled, sending shivers to all who saw it. Even Reborn felt it.

Xanxus scoffed before he attacked Tsuna. Tsuna blocked it and threw a punch which Xanxus blocked. As their bosses fought, the others readied their weapons to fight as well. Not until they heard Tsuna's threat. "If you guys think of fighting as well, I shall personally deal with you," he warned as he fought with Xanxus. Everyone obeyed him without any complaints. Even Mukuro and Hibari stayed quiet.

Although they were itching to fight, no one dared to ignore Tsuna's warning. Especially the guardians, considering they had just tasted Tsuna's fury. And also because of past experiences being with their boss. As they watched, they became even restless. Unknown to the the group, their bosses held a conversation between each other while they fought.

"Scum!"

"Hmm?"

"Who are you?!"

"What do you mean?"

The scum I know always runs away when there's a fight!"

"I'm the same person you know."

"Hmmph! Shut up and fight, scum!"