Hide-and-Seek-and-Destroy

8.04k viewers!! Thank you!! Hope you continue reading it!!

KHR IS NOT MINE!!
OOCs ahead. Deal with it.

"Hi" - italian

Previously:
"Hmm.... they're fun to watch," I hummed. "Do you want me to do anything?" Chrome asked. "Nope, let's enjoy the show for a little longer. The the real show is about to begin," I said. Chrome only nodded before sitting next to me. Hope they enjoy this.
################################

And so, as the Svariate and the guardians were searching for Tsuna in the maze, some of them met with each other causing a fight to break out. The one who seemed to enjoy it the most was none other than the cloud and the mist. Oh, add in a certain sun with a green gun too. All in all, it was a very disturbing sight to see.

Anyways, you must be wondering what Tsuna is doing right now or where is he, right? Well, he's running around the maze, popping like the mole in the whack-a-mole game. Whenever Tsuna appeared, anyone who saw him would run like crazy to catch him, only to find a dead end or meet others. Sometimes, the Svariate Famiglia who chased after Tsuna would bump into the guardians resulting in a fight.

"What's up with these bastards popping out of nowhere?" Gokudera grumbled as he took down the last men when he encountered the Svariate group.

"Maa, maa. I'm guessing these are the other players Tsuna was talking about," said Yamamoto.

"Aren't these bastards belong to the Svariate? Could they have chose a new leader already?" Gokudera mumbled.

"If they are, then what are they doing here?" Yamamoto asked Gokudera.

Gokudera was deep in his thoughts so Yamamoyo chose not to bother him. Suddenly, Gokudera's face turned into what looked like a shocked face. Worried, Yamamoto decided to ask what's wrong. "Hey, Hayato. You okay?"

"The note we saw at the entrance, could it be....? They must've read the note too and are now searching for Jyuudaime. And knowing Jyuudaime, even if the winner is the enemy, he would still keep his promise," Gokudera said.

This caused Yamamoto to widen his eyes before it was shadowed by his bangs. "Then we should find him first. Hayato, we have to find Tsuna," Yamamoto said in a serious tone. For once, Gokudera didn't retort back. He even agreed and worked together with Yamamoto in taking down the enemies they ran into as they searched for Tsuna.

Currently in another place in the maze, a black-haired guy was seen with a group of men that surrounded him. "Hnn, herbivores. How dare you crowd in front of me. I'll bite you to death," he said as he brandished his tonfas.

"Huh? You alone against us? What a laugh! We'll beat you into a pulp before you even know it!" One the men scoffed. The others laughed when they heard what he said. "Yeah!" "He's right!" some of the men agreed. Hibari only smile-err smirked when he heard them say it. "For trespassing, I'll bite you to death!" And after he said that, he disappeared from their view. Then, one by one, the group's men were taken down until the last man who was now shivering. "H-how? Wh-what are you?!" he shouted as he took a step back. Then, Hibari appeared in front of him before taking him out. "Hnn, that's what you get for trespassing," he said before he walked away.

Now, at the same time, on a different location, a man with a pineapple hairstyle (mukuro:kufufu what did you say?)(*ignored*) was seen laughing his weird laugh. "Kufufu, it seems the vongola had provided me an entertainment," he said creepily that it sent shivers down the enemies' spine. When they tried to escape, they found themselves trapped since all of the exits have 'magically' disappeared.