6 -H-

Daughter of Hades
Chapter 6 -H-
[Sarah's POV]
-
The next morning I woke up to see Percy Jackson sitting on Annabeth's bunk talking with her. Thalia and Piper were in the bathroom with the door open putting the finishing touches on their hair. I sat up and jumped off the bed.

Startled by the noise and my sudden appearance Percy turned his head with a strange expression on his face. He looked ready to fight.

"No worries, Ocean Eyes, only me." I said and moved to the closet I shared with Piper. I pulled out a black shirt which had a silver dragon wrapped around a tower on it. I then grabbed my pair of ripped jeans which I wore almost every day and move towards the bathroom to change.

Piper and Thalia left and I closed the door. I heard the voices outside.

"Piper," Reyna said. "Let's go get breakfast."

"Okay!"

The door opened and closed which left only Annabeth, Thalia and Percy in the dorm. I changed quickly and ran a comb through my black hair.

"Percy says Nico thinks she's Hades' kid." I heard Annabeth say.

"Does he know she is or does he feel she is?" Thalia asked.

"He knows." Percy said. "He was absolutely sure. And look at that drawing on her wall," he paused. "That's basically a copy of the Fields of Apostle but with rain. That girl is defiantly Hades' daughter."

"Another of the big three." Annabeth laughed. "You guys just keep multiplying."

I put my comb down thinking about what I'd just heard. A daughter of Hades? What the actual hell were they talking about? I was not some daughter of a Greek god from the ancient myths. They had to be crazy.

"Well I gotta go." Percy said and I heard his feet hit the floor.

"Bye." Annabeth said and knocked on the bathroom door. I jumped a little before grabbing my toothbrush and started to brush my teeth. "Hey, Sarah, can I come in? I just need to brush my hair."

"Uh, sure." I said through the foam forming in my mouth. The door opened and Annabeth came in. She smiled. I spit and took a swig of some water before spitting again.

I left the bathroom and grabbed my bag and necklace and walked quickly to the cafeteria. Inside I saw Nico at my table and smiled a little. I walked over, dropped my bag, and sat down.

"Morning," I said.

"I hate mornings." Nico commented and watched Piper bring a plate of waffles to the table where everyone but Reyna and Frank sat.

"Who doesn't?"

"Will." Nico said without thinking and stood up. "I'm hungry."

I stood up to. "So am I, let's go."

We walked past the table everyone sat at.

"Just add Thalia and they could be the three punks." Jason joked and Thalia slapped his arm.

"Very funny."

We moved over to where we could get food and eyed everything. They had eggs, waffles, bacon, yogurt and fruit.

Nico took a waffle, three strips of bacon and some vanilla yogurt. I took the same. As we waited in line to pay with our school issued cards Frank came up next to us with his tray.

"Hey," he smiled at me. "I'm Frank, we haven't really met yet." He extended his hand. I didn't take it.

"Hi."