20 -Cyborg Donkey Vampire-

Daughter of Hades
Chapter 20 -Cyborg Donkey Vampire-
[Sarah's POV]
-
I woke up under a body. I growled when I opened my eyes and saw I was under an unconscious Leo. I noticed both of our arms were cuffed together and were tied to a pole above our heads. I knew our arms would move into an uncomfortable angle if I pushed him off me so I silently cursed.

"ROOK!" I shouted causing Leo to jerk awake. He stared into at my glaring silver eyes.

"Um..." He shifted in top of me and I hardened my glare. "This isn't my fault."

I sighed and tugged on our restraints. "I know." I snapped. "Can you see where we are?"

Leo turned his head took look around. "A warehouse or something." He said. "Lots of boxes and machinery...no sign of the monster."

I cursed again and yanked at the chains. "Could you melt these off? With fire?"

Leo shook his head looking back down at me and our noses touched. He lifted his head higher. "Sorry. But I couldn't, it would take too long and I'd melt your hands."

"Shit..."

"It could be worse." Leo shrugged.

"How?"

A small smiled played at Leo's lips. "It could've been your brother under me."

I laughed a little. "You wouldn't survive to be Rook's bait."

We heard a door open and Leo shifted again.

"Can you not do that? It hurts my boobs..." I told him turning my head to see who had come in.

"Uh, yeah sorry." Leo sat still. "My neck hurts."

I sighed and nodded allowing him to put his face sideways on top of mine. We both stared into the dark warehouse hearing the footsteps come closer.

"ROOK!" I shouted again and received a grunt from the approaching creature. "LET US GO!"

Two legs stopped in front of us. I looked up at him. He looked like a normal man again. I couldn't exactly remember what he'd looked like before I blacked out but the first thought that had entered my head had been "cyborg donkey vampire".

Rook laughed. "Or what, demigod?"

"Our friends will end you!" Leo shouted. "They are super powerful! And one of them has a tendency to get super pissed. You are in so much trouble when they get here!"

"Oh am I?" Rook laughed again. "I'm sorry, kid, but your idiot friends won't be saving you. This is a trap, if you hadn't noticed, and we are ready for them."

I sighed. "Can you at least let us sit up?" I asked deciding I needed to stop talking to him and form a plan on my own.

"No. I'm afraid you'll be lying there until your friends come." Rook said and started to walk off.

"Wait!" Leo called. He stopped. "What are you?"

"You really don't know?" He began walking away again. "Apparently I was correct in guessing your friends haven't begun your training." He took off his tie and dropped it on the floor. "A reminder of your coming doom." He explained. "And, son of Hephaestus, I am an empousa." He smirked as if that should mean something to us and left, slamming the door behind him.

⚡️️🌊💀💍☀️🌑📚🔪🌾📦💗🍷
[3rd Person POV]

Percy and the others where at the end of the hallway when they heard an ear piercing scream coming from the English room.