17 -Truth and Date-

Daughter of Hades
Chapter 17 -Truth and Date-
[3rd Person POV]
-
"YOU'VE NEVER HAD SUSHI BEFORE?!" Will shouted in horror and, much to Nico's surprise and terror, swiftly turned the car around.

Nico grabbed the dashboard and groaned. Will's driving was...uncomfortable to say the least, deadly to say the most. Nico had to refrain from puking every ten seconds. He also found himself wondering what his father would say if his ghost stepped up to the throne.

"So son, how'd you die?"

"Oh, you know, I was crushed by my gay classmate's car while he was trying to take me on a date and force sushi down my throat."

Nico didn't like the thought of that. He glanced at Will as the car seemed to settle. "Where are we going now?" He asked. He hadn't been sure where they'd been going in the first place other than 'somewhere awesome'.

"You will eat sushi, Death Boy. I swear on my fathers sunny throne that you will taste the glory of sushi!" Was Will's only response. Nico considered shadow traveling out of the car but reconsidered at the thought of Will panicking over the sudden lack of Nico next to him and crashing.

"What if I don't want to taste the glory of sushi?" Nico asked grabbing his seat as the car jerked to a stop at a red light.

"You have no choice in the matter. You will try sushi or no date." Will announced.

Nico growled but said nothing.

Will smiled when the light turned green and sped off.

A few turns and worried facial expressions from Will later, he'd announced that they were lost.

Nico decided to text Sarah while he was waiting for Will to find the fucking sushi place. Will had out his GPS and was searching for it.

Nico: Hey, Sarah. How's everything? Have you talked to Leo yet?

Sarah: Not yet, everyone is still at dinner. How's your date? Why are you texting me...

Nico: Will got lost.

Sarah: lol

Nico: No. Not lol. He wants me to eat sushi.

Sarah: I hate sushi.

"Found it!" Will shouted abruptly causing Nico to drop his phone. Will put the car in drive and they were on their way again. Nico decided to send one last message before grabbing onto the seat with all his strength.

Nico: Will can't drive, Sarah, never get in a car with him if you value your life. If we never return...you know what happened.

Sarah: Stop texting me and go eat your damn sushi.

⚡️️🌊💀💍☀️🌑📚🔪🌾📦💗🍷
[Sarah's POV]

I made my way up to the roof and sat down to wait for Jason and Leo. I heard movement and saw Jason step onto the roof. He smiled at me and glanced over the edge.

"Pretty far down." He commented.

"Don't fall then."

Jason smirked at me. "Wouldn't matter if I did."

"And why is that?" I asked smugly. Before I could register what was going on, Jason had jumped. He'd jumped off of the fucking building.

Great. Now I'd just gotten my girlfriend's brother killed. I wondered if my father would let me bring him back to life.