Chapter 7: Go To The Graveyard

EMILY

I had no idea where I was.My head hurt and my mouth was dry.I sat up and my head spun,and all I could see was black.I was surrounded by complete darkness.The last thing I remembered was being in the kitchen of my house,and Ali was upstairs.Then it all went blank.Where was I? I pushed myself up off the ground and suddenly,I was blinded by floodlights.I glanced around quickly,and realized I was in the middle of a field,and directly facing me was a billboard,which had "GO TO THE GRAVEYARD,BITCH" scrawled across it in red paint,or was it blood?

"Where am I? Why am I here?" I screamed out into the open.Nobody answered.I sat back down on the field and sighed.The panic within me was quickly rising and I was doing my best to suppress it.I knew why I was here,but I didn't want to admit to myself.Charles had brought me here to kill me.I looked at the billboard again.What graveyard? Whatever graveyard it was,Charles was not forcing me to go visit it. I gasped as I felt something connect with my skull. Oh god. Charles was trying to kill my the same way he had tried to kill Ali. Yet again,it all went black. 

Hours,Days,Weeks later,who knew? But here I was,in the graveyard. All around me were empty headstones. Almost the entire graveyard consisted of empty headstones. Except for a circle on the center. From where I was standing I could see writing and I made my way over to inspect. As I stood in the circle of headstones, I couldn't believe my eyes. Each headstone had a name on it. 

Maya St Germain. Darren Wilden. Ian Thomas. Garrett Reynolds. Jessica DiLaurentis. Wayne Fields. These were headstones with the names of all of Charles' victims. Right besidey dad's headstone was a white headstone,different from all the other ones,which were black or grey. This one had the same red paint (or blood) on it that the billboard had. This headstone read: Emily Fields.