Chapter Seven- Date Night

Tori

They stayed in the alleyway, kissing until they had to pull away for breath, chests puffing. Their foreheads leaned against each other's, eyes locking.

"So....date. Let's go." Dean says, hands drifting down to Cas's hips. The other boy look up at him, eyes squinted and head tilted to the side. God damn that's cute, Dean thinks.

"You mean...you mean now? In broad daylight?"

Dean frowns and looks at him. "Um, duh. We're right in front of a great diner. So..." Cas just frowns.

"If we're going on a date, it's not going to be cheap diner food. Can't we go somewhere else? Like a movie?" Cas says, putting his hands on Dean's biceps.

Dean just arches an eyebrow. "This diner has amazing food. It's not cheap diner food. Maybe if you actually tried it out, you might like it."

"Is that supposed to be a euphemism for something else, Winchester?" Cas says. Dean just smirks and places another soft kiss on his lips.

"Fine. We can go to the drive in. But just because I want to try to get to third base and I need to make you happy." He whispers. Cas scoffs and rolls his eyes, leaning into his side when Dean wraps an arm around him.

"You are so lucky that I feel bad. Or I wouldn't be going out with you."

Dean just laughs. "Keep talkin', Novak. But I knew you liked me from the start. Nothin' gets by me, angel face."

Cas smiles and rolls his eyes. "Oh, shut your stupid face and let me get home so I can get ready." He says, pulling away from him.

"You have to get ready? Oh, I should never feel so special. Thank you, my liege." Dean jokes. Cas crosses his arms and scowls at Dean, who's currently bent over in a bow. He looks up and winks at him, quickly straightening up and putting a finger under his chin. "I'll see you tonight. And I promise, you won't regret this date."

Cas just stares at him. "I have a feeling I won't regret it either." He whispers.

And if there's a few stolen kisses when they go their separate ways...well, who knows?

Crazy shit happens, right?

***

"Who might you be getting dressed up for?" Sam asks, looking Dean up and down for a second. He crosses his arms and arches an eyebrow. "Is there miraculously some girl at our school that you haven't managed to go out with yet?"

Dean slaps him on the back of the head. "Don't make me sound slutty, Samantha." He says, Sam sending him a death glare at the name. "And who I'm going out with....well, their name is Noneof."

"Noneof?"

"None of ya damn business, kid." Dean says, pushing his brother out of the bathroom. Sam groans and tries staying, but Dean succeeds in locking him out of the room.

He finishes putting the grease in his hair, slicking it back slightly, but not too much. He's wearing some of the only half decent clothes he has; a (only slightly wrinkled) white shirt, some nice, not torn up, blue jeans, and some dress shoes. Does Dean think he's trying a little too hard? Maybe. But he's going out with the head of the Soc's. Trying hard is basically mandatory.

Dean walks out of the bathroom and into the bedroom that only has a rickety old dresser and a single mattress of the floor. He reaches under his mattress and pulls out the money he's been earning from his job. He always keeps it hidden just in case they needed to buy extra groceries. It's not much. Only about $45. Dean takes $20.