Chapter Fifteen - Best Friends and Brothers

Tori

Cas knew that something was wrong after Dean hadn't returned after several minutes. Normally, Dean would be back already and basically diving into the bed just to get to Cas.

Needless to say, Cas was 2% worried, and 98% horny as fuck.

He was lying in the bed with one of dean's AC/DC shirts, and only that on, and he needed a part of Dean in him, like, yesterday.

10 more minutes, and Dean still wasn't back.

Cas got up and slipped on a pair of Dean's torn up jeans. Sam was sitting on the couch, eating a bowl of cereal and watching some cartoon on the broken down TV. "Hey, Sammy. Have you seen Dean?" He asks.

Sam looks at him. "No, not for a while. Last time I saw him, Dally was taking him to his house. They were grabbing at each other or something." Sam says.

Cas's heart drops. He trusts Dean. He trusts Dean, and he knows that he would never cheat on him. "Where does Dally live?"

***

10 minutes later, Sam is taking Cas over to Dallas's worn down house, a screen door being the only thing blocking them from the inside of the house. Cas gulps.

"Um, Cas?" Sam says, looking up at him. Cas nods and looks at Sam. "I...I know with you being a Soc and all, things are pretty...bad around here. And I know you really care about Dean. He's...he's pretty far gone on you too."

Cas smiles. "I love your brother very much too." He says. Sam smiles a little.

"Stay out here. I'll go get Dean for you." Sam says. He walks inside the house, leaving Cas standing out in the front yard.

It takes a while for Sam to come back, but he does, Dean in tow. Dean looks...disoriented. There's some scratch marks on his collarbone and he's been punched a couple of times in the face.

That...wasn't what Cas was expecting when Sam said Dallas and Dean were grabbing at each other.

Cas runs over to him and hugs him tightly, burying his face his neck. "Oh my god, De. What happened? Are you okay?" Cas says worriedly, looking over him.

Dean shakes his head. "Cas, y-you gotta leave, baby. Go." Dean said, limping away from the house.

"What? No. Dean, I'm not leaving you. I-I need to take care of you. You're hurt." Cas says, helping Dean. They walk back to Dean's house, Cas taking him to the bedroom and automatically laying him down.

"Oh god, Dean. What happened?" Cas whispers, quickly taking off his boyfriend's shirt. There's a couple of bruises and scratches there. He has a black eye and a swollen jaw. "I can't believe...I can't believe Dallas would do this to you. I thought he was your best friend."

Dean shrugs. "Gave him a couple of good ones back. But hey. We'll be fine." Dean says. Cas looks at him for a second before blowing out a breath of air and walking to the bathroom. He gets the first aid kit and a rag along with a small bowl that held warm water.

"You scared the hell out of me, Winchester. The absolute, living hell." Cas says, shaking his head. Dean just grins, despite the fact that his lip is split.

"It's why you love me, ain't it, angel face?" Dean says, propping himself up on his elbows. Cas rolls his eyes and leans down, gently pressing his forehead to Dean's. He mumbles a small "I guess" before pressing their lips together in a slow, languid kiss.

Dean moved one hand behind Cas, moving down to cup that glorious ass of his before Cas pushed his hand away. "Nuh uh. You had your chance earlier, and there's no way I'm letting you get hurt even more. I need you to get better quickly, considering I can barely keep my hands off of you for two damn seconds." Cas says, pushing Dean gently on the chest so he lays back down on the mattress again.