Chapter Sixteen - Lets Get Out Of This Town

"Need to be quiet, De. If Michael hears a single thing he appears in here faster then you can say Interrupting Psychopath." Cas says and Dean snickers at his comment.

"Weird, how my brother is the Interrupting Moose and yours is the Interrupting Psychopath."

"Yeah, except if yours walks into the room we just carry on straight after, if mine walks in we are both literally dead. Like.. literally." 

Dean grins and shakes his head, kissing Cas softly on the lips as he crawls on top of him. Cas hums into the kiss, putting his hands on Dean's waist where a strip of skin was showing from his shirt riding upwards. He rubbed his thumbs in circles on Dean's skins before bringing his hands up to gradually slip off the greasers shirt. 

Cas loved the feel of Dean's smooth, toned skin. The muscle rippling above him and the hardness of said muscle as he ran his hands against him. Dean opened his mouth to Castiel who slipped his tongue inside, feeling his warmth, wetness and taste. 

"Wanna ride you angel." Dean murmurs into Castiel's mouth, grinding himself onto Cas, making him moan quietly and deepen the kiss. Dean unbuttons Castiel's shirt within a matter of seconds, slipping it off the boys shoulders so his skin was bared. He worked open his own trousers as well as Cas', pulling them off and sitting in between Castiel's legs. 

"Suck me off first." Cas demanded. Dean nodded his head, bending down to close his pretty pink and swollen lips around Castiel's end, running his tongue against the already leaking slit. Cas gasped and bucked his hips up, pushing himself deeper into Dean's wet mouth. "F-fuck. De." He stuttered out, gripping hold of Dean's dirty blond hair and tugging at it slightly.

"Hmm." Dean hummed around Castiel's dick, bobbing his head up and down as his tongue rubbed against the underside and the tip hit the back of his throat. Cas panted, tilting his head backwards as his stomach tightened at the pleasure of Dean's tongue. 

"Ride me, Dean. Sit on my dick." He strains out, not being able to wait any longer. Dean raised his head, licking off the pre-cum before grabbing and ripping a condom wrapper off with his teeth, rolling it onto Castiel's length. 

"Want me to go rough?" Dean growled out, looking up at Cas through his eyelashes. Cas breathed out heavily and nodded his head as Dean crawled on top of him, legs either side of his waist, and positioned himself above the Social. 

Dean bent down to kiss Cas roughly on the lips, holding his cheeks and neck gently in his hands as he begins to lower himself onto Castiel's length, grunting as his heat closes around the tip of  Castiel's dick. Dean rests his forehead against Castiel's, closing his eyes tightly and he lowers himself down until Cas is more or less all of the way in him.

"Don't think i can go any further." Dean pants out, wincing as he tries to go down. Cas reached behind Dean, grabbing the boys ass in his hands and grips them tightly before stretching them out. Dean groaned and finally sat down on the base of Castiel's cock. "F-fuck."

"That's it baby, such a good boy." Cas muttered out, kissing him tenderly before grabbing Dean's hips and tugging at them slightly to get Dean to move. "Get yourself off on me."

Dean panted and whined as he began to move his hips backwards and forwards, not being able to go too rough yet as he still needed to stretch his hole out. Dean's freckled cheeks were burning up, going rosy red as his movements gradually became more rapid. Dean rode Castiel's cock, rising and falling against until pre-cum leaked out of his own dick. 

Cas was sat up, holding Dean close as Dean moved against him, moaning and grunting as quietly as he could as the bed rocked and squeaked slightly. However Dean pushed him down so Cas was laying on his back and the greaser spread his legs more, leaning up on his hands which were placed on the socials chest.