Chapter Twelve - Right Now

Trin

"Well well well, look who finally decided to come back to town." Dean grinned as he walked up to his oldest best friend and hugged him tightly. Fergus Crowley was probably the most well known and well liked greaser in the whole state of Oklahoma. Even the Social's usually stayed out of his way, or even gave him and smile in the hallway.

No one really know why he was so popular, he just got along with everyone so well. Maybe it was because they were all secretly afraid of his tall, beautiful red-headed mother who ran the town with an iron fist. That's right, Crowley's mother, a born and bred greaser had married the richest and wealthiest Social in town but insisted that they stayed in their end of town, despite the protests from her husband.

Everyone believed that it was Crowley Sr who ran the old town when in actual fact Crowley's mother, Rowena, was behind all the new updates to the schools, the parks, the churches and even the odd bar here and there. Fergus, even though he was more likely to become one of the posh Socials seen as his father built a great big house from the ground up before his was born spending thousands upon thousands of dollars on refurbishment and development, had decided himself that he preferred the boys he had grown up with.

This included Dean Winchester, Dallas Winston and Sodapop.

No one called Crowley; 'Fergus' apart from his mother. He just wouldn't allow it. Any time someone did, even a teacher, he would knock ten bags of shit into them, either violently or verbally.

Crowley had been working in a different state for a few months to get more work experience and to also visit his cousins, aunties and uncles. But it by the look of the large suitcases and boxes outside the boys house it would seem like he was home for good now.

"Good to see you Winnie." Crowley winked and Dean rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Please don't call me that." He laughed and shook his head before going Crowley a hug.

"What's new?" The boy asks, taking the lot cigarette out of Deans hand and taking a drag out of it before sitting down on deans front porch.

"Nothing." Dean shrugs and leans against the stair handle and crosses his arms. Crowley scoffs and dean raises his eyebrows at his best friend and smiles.

"Yeah right. I digress that the last time we saw each other you were stirring up the fight between greasers and socials and also sleeping with Dallas." Crowley laughs and dean runs his hand across his eyes.

"We don't do that anymore. Me and Dally are just friends and you know that. And I don't get involved in the arguments between the two social groups anymore."

"Ooooh I think I know what's going in here." Crowley gives him a knowing look which makes Dean slightly uncomfortable. How could he possibly know what's been going on? He hasn't even been here for the past 5 months so there was no way he could possibly know about Castiel.

"What?" Dean asks, his face falling slightly which makes Crowley grin wider.

"Yeah man, you got yourself someone you really like don't you? He or she is taming you." He teases and deans shoulders relax a slight bit but he's still a bit uncomfortable with how quickly Crowley caught onto him.

"Yeah right Crowley, no one can tame me." Dean gave his friend a wolfish grin before taking the cigarette back out of his best friends fingers and smoking it himself.

"Who is it then? Do i know them?" Crowley wriggled his eyebrows up at Dean, not letting the matter drop at all which annoyed Dean but thankfully he didn't show it.

"There is nobody, Crowley. I'm just not into that sort of thing anymore, i've grown up." Dean defends himself but Crowley was taking none of it, only scoffing at Dean's stupid ass words.