chapter 2

Lauren's pov

Two weeks later

"It doesn't fit." Camila said attempting to put on the top of the dress. I walked over to see if I could help her zip it but there was a two inch gap.

'What are we going to do!" She said and I put my hands around her waist and kissed the back of her neck.

"Calm down. Normani has a similar top to this and this skirt fits if you pull it up farther." I said letting go and grabbing the top out of Normani's wardrobe. I walked back over to her and unzipped what little of the top that was zipped. I helped her slide it off and zipped the new top. It was a little big but it wasn't to bad. I pulled up the skirt and zipped it pulling it down as far as it would go exposing about 4 inches of skin.

"There. Now it's perfect." I said and Camila smiled and turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck.

" thank you." She said and connected our lips. At first the kiss was sweet and simple where all we were tasting was the soft sensations of our lips. I tilted my head to deepen the kiss and her hands grabbed at my hair. She rocked her hips and I fell back into a chair bringing her with me. She straddled my waist and my hands found there way to her waist as she made a slow steady rocks against my member. I am yet to get dressed so I am still in some jeans and a T-shirt. She pulled away and trailed kisses down my neck as my hands forced her hips down.

"Lauren! Camila! Let's go!" Dinah yelled pounding on the door. We pulled away and our make up was every where. I kissed her head and helped he off of my lap taking off my shirt and pants.

"Well be right there!" Camila yelled and looked back at me. My large member was close to full attention and I blushed.

"Need some help?" She asked walking over to me bending down and I shook my head.

"Nope I'll be good in a few minutes. I'm use to you leaving me high and dry." I said and she shook her head.

"Sorry." She said and fixed some of the make-up on my face. I slipped into my dressed and looked at my self in the mirror. It made me look smaller than I was and I liked it. I walked out of the room and seen the girls talking while Tara pulled Camila over to the side looking at her top.

"Just leave her alone! Can't you see yelling at her at this point isn't going to do anything. No one is going to see that she gained any weight so back up." I said and grabbed Camilas hand and pulled her over to the other girls. They all looked shocked at my outburst but I'm just sick of Tara trying to be our boss. I pulled Camila to my side and she laid her head on my shoulder to comfort me.

"The three of us are having a long talk tomorrow." Tara said pointing at us. I laughed and nodded.

"You have no idea." I said and Camila and Ally hit me. When we got to the red carpet we did some interviews and took pictures. And just like I told Tara no one seen that Camila gained any weight. When we got inside Camila said she was starting to feel sick so Ally volunteered to go with her to the bathroom.

"Can you believe that we have a chance to win 7 awards tonight?" Dinah said nudging my shoulder as we sat down. I shook my head in disbelief and smiled.

"Honestly yeah I can because we have fought for this. I wouldn't want to be here with anyone else." I said and Normani nodded.

"I agree you girls are like family. No matter what were together and I can look forward to that. Having you all right by my side." Dinah hugged me and slapped her arm.

"Girl don't make me cry." Dinah said wiping the fake tear away. Ally and Camila eventually made there way back to us and Camila sat down with one of the biggest smiles on her face.