chapter 10

Lauren's pov.

It has been three weeks since Camila and Arctica left and I haven't physically seen my daughter. Where the hell Camila took her is beyond me but when I talk to them or Skype them Arctica looks so happy. I have to sing her to sleep over the Internet every night and its not the same. I make Dinah stay with me tell I fall asleep just so I am not alone with out the two of them. Saying I miss my daughter is a understatement. My heart breaks and sometimes I just cry but she is with Camila and they are God knows where. Every time I ask the connection dies or they have to go. I want to surprise them and just show up but I can't do that if there MIA. I asked the girls and they just keep saying they don't know, something isn't right. Its like Camila is trying to hide her. My computer beeped signaling that it was time for our Skype session. I smiled and set up in the bed and excepted it. Normally I am met with a smiling face but this time I am met with no one.

"I don't know when I am coming back Dinah I still haven't decided on what to do." I heard Camila say and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Arctica is fine we went to the beach today and she did some swimsuit stuff then we went swimming.

" Yeah Arctica really likes the modeling stuff she is a completely different child in front of the camera."

"Yeah I went swimming to." Camila questioned then she  Sighed.

"Its not That big yet, I mean you can definitely tell but no one has said anything about it." I shook my head and walked into Dinah room.

"Mila you have to tell her before she finds out from the internet." I busted thrugh the door knowing that there was something going on  here.

"I have to go mom I'll call you back." Dinah said and smiled at me

"What the hell is going on?" I yelled and Dinah shook her head.

"What are you talking about?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Camilas Skype went off while you were in the phone. What is going on with her and what am I going to find out about over the Internet?" I yelled and Dinah shook her head.

'I can't tell you Lauren"

"But you can leave me here worrying about where my daughter is and why Camila won't have a real conversation with me? Tell me what is going on!" I yelled and Dinah yelled back.

"She is scared Lauren she doesn't want you to take her kids away she doesn't want you to leave her she doesn't want you to leave like you did with Arctica!" Dinah said.

"I'm not going to leave her just tell me what the hell is going on! Did she get a boob job? Lipo suction to be skinny? Did she cheat?" I asked and Dinah scuffed.

"She would never cheat on you and you know that."

"Well that's what I am Left with! No one wants-"

"She is pregnant for God sakes! She is scared you will take this baby! She is considering putting it up for adoption she is scared she won't be a good mother, she is scared that you will leave her she is just scared Lauren. Give her some damn time!" She spat at me. My heart sank as silence filled the air.

"She was scared Lauren." Dinah mumbled and Dinah pulled me into a hug.

"She doesn't want you to let her go to chance her dreams, her dreams are to be with you and her kids. She is petrified and confused. She knows that you aren't ready for another kid and she knows that you don't want kids right now."

"Dinah if she's pregnant I don't care. I won't leave her. I love her. I'm having another baby." I smiled and pulled away.

"We're having a baby Dinah." I sniffled and Dinah looked at me confused.