Chapter 8

Lauren's pov.

I looked at the clock and seen that it was about 2 in the morning. Camila is cuddled up to me peacefully asleep. Her mouth is slightly open and small soft snores were escaping her mouth. I couldn't sleep because Arctica was with Someone else for the first time. She sleeps in her own room at home most of the time but its just different when she is with someone. I slowly got up making sure I wasn't disturbing the sleeping brunette next to me. I covered her up and and kissed her head before slowly making my way out the door and down the hall. I opened Normanis door and peaked in side. I couldn't really see Arctica so I walked over to her side of the bed and seen her peacefully sleeping against Normani. I moved some hair out of her face and seen her sleeping exactly like Camila. Its scary how much the two of them are a like. I sighed and placed the blanket around Arctica turning for the door.

"Mommy?" I heard her whisper. I walked back to her and squatted by her on the bed.

"What's up baby?" I said and she pouted

"Hold me." She said and when I picked her up she whined. I sat her back down and she shook her head.

"I want to stay here." She said and I nodded climbing in the bed. Arctica immediately climbed into my arms and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Night mama." She whispered and I patted her back tell we both fell asleep.

____

When I woke up the next morning the sun was shining in my eyes and Arctica was gone from the bed. I wrapped my arms around Camila and pushed my morning wood against her but. I snuggled into her back and then I heard someone throat clear.

"Having fun?" I turned my head and looked by the door and seen Camila standing there with Arctica in her arms but the small child was asleep.

I nodded simply not being awake enough to take in my surroundings and again pressed against my girlfriends butt.

"Lauren, get the fuck off of me." My eyes shot open and I immediately jumped out of  the bed.

"O my gosh Normani I didn't mean to." I said and Camila began to laugh. She waved her hand in front of her face and walked out if the room.

My cheeks had to be bright red by this point and I could have died from embracement.

"Normani I swear I didn't mean to." I said and she shook her head and laughed.

"It's OK, you thought I was Camila." She said and walked into her bathroom. I ran my hands through my hair and walked out of the room and into Camilas.

"So when we're you going to tell me about you and Normani?" Camila laughed and I shook my head and grabbed my tooth-brush. Camila was drying Arctica off and getting her dressed for the day. I walked into the bathroom. And started brushing my teeth and I turned on the shower to get the water to the perfect temperature and stripped my clothes. I finished brushing my teeth and washed my mouth out. As I stepped into the shower and let the hot water run down my body I felt small arms wrap around me and soft kissed in-between my shoulder blades.

"I was just playing with you." Camila whispered. I sighed and turned around hugging her nude body to me.

"I know, its just I woke up pressing my self to my best friends ass." I said and she laughed.

"Its OK you didn't meant to." She said and kissed my jaw. I kissed her head and she hummed against my chest.

"I love you." Camila mumbled and I smiled.

"I know." I said and she pulled back and looked at me. Shock was across her face and I pecked her lips.

"And I love you." I said and she smiled.