Gym Class Doesn't Suck? Who Knew!

I had a plan for the next day at school. Oh, I definitely had a plan. I was going to look so freaking hot that Blake Harold would think twice, or even three times, before messing with me again. In fact, I wanted more than anything else for him to just leave me alone. But since that obviously wasn't happening anytime soon, I decided the least I could do was make him shut the hell up. And why would he be shut up? Because he would be staring at me, that's why.

I woke up the next morning at six, a wicked smile already plastered on my face. Cookie must've sensed something was up, because she looked at me weird, as if to say, Annabelle... What are we going to do with you?

I giggled and messed up her fur, just to piss her off. She got to work rubbing it all back down and I skipped happily to the bathroom to do my makeup and hair.

It was all part of the plan, so I got to work. I grabbed my black eyeliner and plumping mascara and lined my eyes like a cat's with a wing that went out to the side, making my green eyes pop. I did my mascara, adding even more darkness to my look. I didn't bother with any eyeshadow, mostly because I had enough black on for about three girls put together. I even made my eyebrows a little darker for added effect, and put on some bright pink lipgloss. I did my hair up in a messy half-do, kind of like a I-just-rolled-out-of-bed look. It might sound kind of strange and ugly, but I'd mastered it over the years so that it looked less gross and more fierce.

Now, for my outfit. About a week ago (right before the mugger incident) I begged my mom to take me shopping, and we happened upon this one store that was country-chic. I fell in love with a pair of leather cowgirl boots, even though I'm a total city girl, and my mom bought them for me. These are what I would be wearing today, along with a low-cut, loose white tank top (cami underneath of course, because without it I would be baring all for the world to see) and some ripped denim shorts. When I say shorts, I do mean they were very short.

Some of you would ask why the heck I'm even doing this, and it might not make much sense. I can understand that. The point was to make Blake speechless, however, and even if that involved him staring at me like a piece of meat, at least he would shut up and stop being such a jerk. I knew this outfit would definitely make him stare, and that was totally the plan. I know it's kind of low, but I was willing to stoop low - that's how annoyed I was at this ego-centric, totally stuck-up guy.

I also realize that this plan might totally backfire in my face, and he could embarrass me and pester me to no end, but strangely enough, that's a risk I was willing to take. I'd just have to see how it went.

I felt so badass as I pulled the cowgirl boots up by the loops, but I was also nervous. I almost considered taking apart the whole outfit and putting on something more... covering. Because I was definitely showing a lot in the girl department. I shut my eyes and took a deep breath, making myself walk out the front door with confidence. I was not going to change. I was going to do this.

I managed to sneak out the door without my parents seeing - I had planned this, because I left half an hour early so that they would still be in bed. I left a note on the fridge saying that I went to school early to do a project with Gabby. I knew they'd buy it. I just couldn't risk my dad seeing me in this outfit. I was going to bring an extra set of (more school-appropriate) clothes, but nobody was going to be in the apartment when I came home after school, and the clothes would just tempt me all day. I'd probably end up changing in the bathroom halfway through the school day, and that was not acceptable.

The only thing that made me really mad was that the one class that I wasn't going to be wearing this outfit - gym - I had with Blake! But I was sure I'd see him around school and at lunch.