IMPORTANT 100K READS ANNOUNCEMENT

THANK YOU  SO SO MUCH FOR 100K READS! THIS WAS MY FIRST EVER FANFICTION AND I DIDNT EVEN EXPECT IT TO GET 100 READS, NEVER MIND 100K!

IM ANSWERING ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS OVER ON MY ASK.FM YOU CAN FIND OUT THE FUTURES OF YOUR FAVOURITE CHARAcTERS FROM ANY OF MY BOOKS!!!!

http://ask.fm/NotEvenBov

BUT ON AN EVEN LARGER SCALE ANNOUNCEMENT, IN CELEBRATION OF 100K READS, IM ANNOUNCING SOMETHING THAT HAS BEEN KILLING ME BUT I WAS ALWAYS GOING TO KEEP IT FOR A MILESTONE ANNOUNCEMENT. BUT I AM OFFICIALLY WRITING A THIRD BOOK FOR THIS SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES THATS RIGHT! 

It's not going to be a sequel or a prequel as such, but it will be a re-write of the original stories from the perspective of Ashton, I just feel like there was a lot of unanswered questions about Ashton and how  he felt about the situation and goings on, so I thought you know what, Im going to do it!

I've began writing it, I'm not sure when it will be posted but if a lit of you guys want it soon I can publish it! Im also going to be updating more frequently, I know i've been working on Everything I Didn't Say a lot recently because its only a short story and has a different format than my other books so I;ve had so many ideas for it etc. and It's quite deep and emotional.

But on a serious not guys, thank you so much for this, I got so emotional when I found out that i reached this amazing milestone, and its all down to you guys. Id also like to thank the girls from the original Sqwad, even though we are no longer a group, thanks to you guys, this happened!

I love you all x  x x x x