Authors Note!

Hello everybody!

I know it's been ages since I wrote the ending of this book and I've nearly reached 10k reads which is bloody unbelievable! I'm in the middle of doing the sequel which some of you guys are reading which is amazing and I'm so grateful! But I'm also writing a new series of books based from titles of Frankie Cocozza songs which sounds a little weird but hopefully you guys will have a little read!

Basically I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who have read this and a special thank you to those who started reading on Facebook because you guys got me to post on here and I'm so glad you did. Sadly I have been blocked from that Facebook group now so if anyone was reading my other fan fictions on there I'm sorry I don't know why I have been blocked and it was kinda sad because I loved that group but it's okay all my work will be posted here!

I want to also say that The Sqwad is actually a real thing now and I'm so freaking happy that I have found these guys they have become my best friends and I love them. Our twitter is @thesqwad5sos so hit us up! We also created a Facebook group for you guys to post imagines, fan fics, videos anything! So if you want to join just message me and I'll link you!

So yeah basically big thank you for over 9.9k it has been crazy! I promise to keep updating the other fan fics, check them out, titles below.

-touring. (Sequel to twitter.)
-catastrophic Casanova (Ashton)
-little miss no name(Luke)
-you blew it (Calum)
-she's got a motorcycle (Michael)

I love you all!
💕💕