two. [c.a.m]

Casey

This was exciting, we had the first boy wanting to join The Sqwad, I had to tell the girls right away. I went onto our group iMessage and typed a message.

Casey; "check my twitter, a guy called Sam wants to join us, we have always wanted a few dudes in the group"

Daisie; "wait, let me check this is exciting shit"

Dina; "do it guys. Honestly this would be fab, maybe he's hot omg."

Casey; "those in agreement say I"

And after so many I's coming through, I decided to respond to this Sam guy. I followed him and tweeted him.

"@Canaryxclifford; @SamCliffordSOS just sign here ma boy, welcome!"

I decided to DM him as well, just to get him started.

"Hey Sam isn't it? So welcome to The Sqwad, aha we aren't anything too serious we're just mates having a bit of fun, it would be fab to add you to the group iMessage, would that be okay? Let me know✌️ thank youuuuu"

I pressed send and waited for a reply. But I didn't have to wait long.

"Hey, you didn't tell me your name and I can't find it anywhere on your profile but hi! Yeah that would be fine, it's just my email; clifford.78@icloud.com I did my email to fit my account before you think omg wtf is this guy"
"But yeah do you need to know any info about me or anything erm idk I've never done much like this before aha"

Bless him. He seemed so sweet and timid aw, I just hoped we didn't scare him off, that would have been awful.

"I'll add you to the group chat and you will see what we need from you"
"Oh my god I just released how sinister that sounded omg sry"

/Sam was added to the iMessage/

Casey; yo guys, this is sam the new guy be nice omg.

Sam; hey everyone

Dina; heeeeey omg a boy yaaaas

Daisie; omg Dina stop you'll scare him off

Sam; you won't honestly there's scarier people out there srsly

Nat; welcome to the insanity, you have no idea what you have let yourself in for, but the fandom loves us so it's all chill

Casey; ffs, stop using chill when you don't need to nat omg. So Sam let's get to know you! Where are you from?

Sam; Austrailia

Kassi; omg so is Casey, whereabouts?

Sam; Sydney

Kerilee; so is Casey wtf

Dina; we finally have two people from the same place. I ship

Casey; fuck sake man.

_____________________________
Dedicated to @georgiamollyxxx