Authors Note (Because It's A Tradition)

ALRIIIIIGHT. <<<<weird ass intro

I'm going to start off by apologising profusely because:

A) I may have crushed some hearts

B) I may have caused some tears.

C) I literally set you guys up to knock you guys down, to build you back up again(?)

But hey, not a bad ending, aye? Not so many deaths this time! *sweats nervously as I think back to Necromancy*

So as you may know, I usually do loads of them cheesy thank you things at the end of my fics, but I'm gonna try do something different this time.

This is one of my first stories to have actually built up loads of hard-core-super-duper-snazzy people from all around the globe. Like I started this account and all my fics with no intentions whatsoever of picking up awesome wattpad buddies.

Let's be a squad, okay?

Like all of us.

*hugs everybody because I'm a cheesy fucker* (soz for the language kids).

ANYWAY;

I will be dedicating chapters in my upcoming works to all of you cute peepz that have somehow stuck with this story and have been reading and being chill (sort of, ha ha).

Is that okay? Like there's SO many of you guys this time, so imma be doing that. Pinky promise.

I am suCh a rambler, but just a few quick things that you might be interested in!

1) I'll be working on Run now, obvs. I feel like it's been neglected bc I was working my booty off for this. You'll get your dedications there, I promise! If I could, I'd hug all of you guys, right? Remember that, noobs. :)

2) For all you fantasy lovers, I will be planning on starting a fic that will be quite different (I have wacky plots. I think we've all come to that conclusion).

It will be a twisted sort of plot that will see all of your lil' faves of atl based in a world of fairytales. Like a dark world where some of your fairytales will have a dark twist. (I'll leave you guys to ponder that).

So once again, thank you all so much for another roller coaster of a fanfic. Let's hope I won't regret this when I get older.

(There are tears in my eyes. I kid you not. Wow).

p.s. you just read round 460-470 words of my rambling.

Soz.

This is me trying to be professional but that's not happening.

So, see you in the next story! (hopefully. It's not for everyone. Like this was a cutesy tootsy story. Idk what you guys are into. YOU DONT HAVE TO READ IT IF YOU DONT WANT TO OKAY. IM NOT ONE OF THOSE LIL SHITS, I SWEAR. HECK I GET BUSY TOO).

VIRTUAL HUGS + COOKIES FOR ALL OF YOU

~thedreamerswritings x