Q&A

You guys have been raining my PM box with so many questions... And I love it :)

A lot of you have been asking me similar questions, so instead of answering all of you one by one, I decided to post an update to answer your questions.

Here it goes...

Question 1: What is your name?
- My name is Jessica, but you can call me Jess. Some of you have been calling me ARW, and I've gotten questions as to whether that is my name. The answer is no :) it's just an abbreviation for my username. AmateurRomanceWriter = A.R.W.

Question 2: Where are you from?
- I'm from Canada, born and raised. Both my parents are Filipino, but my mom is also Chinese.

Question 3: Do you have a Facebook account?
- Yes, I do, but it is a private account. Many of you have asked if you could have my private account, and I apologize, but my FB account contains information regarding my family and friends, and I would like to keep their privacy...

With that being said, if you guys would like me to create a page dedicated for my Wattpad account then leave me a comment and let me know.

Question 4: Will you hold a writing contest?
- It depends... A few of you have voiced your interest in being a part of Ethan and Andi's story - mainly in writing the Epilogue. I would love to hold a writing contest, only if at least ten people are participating. I think that there's really no point if only two people are going to be joining.

If I will hold a contest, then the winner's writing piece is going to be the one I will be posting as the story's Epilogue :) So if you are interested then leave me a comment and let me know.

Personally, I think that this is a great idea. I would love to have you guys take part in writing a beautiful ending for Ethan and Andi's story.

Question 5: Are you married, single, or in a relationship? Any advice or words of wisdom for the hopeless romantics out there and for those who had their hearts broken?
- No. I am not married, nor am I in a relationship. I am happily single :) And as you can already tell, I am a romantic, but I'm also, not in a rush to be in a relationship.

I believe that we all deserve someone, who will treat us with respect, and will love us for who we are no matter what ;)

Advice and/or Words of wisdom... I have lots, and here's a few of them:

"Never settle for less than what you deserve..."

"It's not about being good enough. It's about loving them enough, to want to be good enough..."

"Want someone who will stay, no matter how hard it is to be with you..."

"You're going to meet a lot of people, but there's only one person who will matter. That person is going to be the one, that you can't live without..."

"When you get hurt, you lose a part of yourself that you can never get back... But there's this one person who will come into your life, and complete the missing piece of you..."

There you have it guys! Those are the five commonly asked questions. I hope I was able to answer each questions for you, as clearly as I possibly could.

If you have anymore questions, then don't hesitate to ask!!!

Also... Don't forget... Leave me a comment if you would like me to create a Facebook page, and if you would like me to hold an Epilogue writing contest.

Hope you are all doing well and enjoying the summer!

Take care... Till next time...

(Book 3 will be released, August 1)