Chapter 25

Andi

This last month went by so quickly. From trying to settle in, to getting used to a new routine, and having family so close. It's been amazing getting to know everybody. It's as if, we've known each other forever.

Faith has settled easier than I thought. She's been loving all the attention and love she's been getting from her Aunts and Uncles, and cousins. She has thrived and became so much more happier around family, and I couldn't be happier.

Seeing Faith incredibly happy, just proves that I made the right decision putting aside my feelings and doing what's best for Faith.

"I'm so nervous," Ethan said beside me.

I chuckled. "You're not the one who's going to perform," I said.

He smiled sheepishly. "I know, but still...," he started to say, then his lips thinned.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"What's he doing here?"

I followed his gaze and found Leo walking in.

"Faith invited him," I said.

"Faith did or you?"

I frowned. "Ethan..."

"Forget it," he said.

"Hey don't be like that," I said.

"The program is about to start," he said, and settled back in his seat.

"You okay bro?" I heard Luke whisper to him.

"Hey," Leo said, as he sat beside me.

"Hey," I responded.

Tonight is Faith's ballet recital, and everyone has gathered to watch Faith's performance. Faith wanted everyone to be here so we could all see her dance.

I can feel the tension radiating off of Ethan.

The tension didn't ease at all. At least not until, Faith and the other girls in her ballet class got up on stage.

Faith's class was the last to dance on stage.

I felt Ethan relax and a huge smile formed on his face.

He looked so damn proud of Faith. Looking at Ethan and his expression made my heart melt.

I forced my self to tear my gaze away from Ethan so I could focus on our little girl's performance.

Our baby was amazing.

Ethan and the rest of the family and friends, stood up and whistled their approval.

I chuckled.

"She was amazing," Ethan grinned.

"Yes, she was," I agreed.

"Looks like we're going to have the first ballerina in the family," Jason said proudly, as he kissed his wife on the top of her head.

"She's amazing and very impressive, considering she's only just started," Ara gushed.

"She's talented just like her Aunt Olivia," Luke said proudly right before kissing the top of his wife's head, who was blushing.

I agreed with a smile. "I should head backstage," I said. "Come with me?" I asked Ethan. I really don't want him and Leo in the same room, especially when I feel like all they want to do is beat each other up.

Ethan's eyebrows shot up in surprise. He quickly recovered and nodded.

We quickly made our way backstage and found Faith happily chatting with her ballet classmates and friends.