-.Chapter Two.-

A/n: I chOSE THE RIGHT NIGHT TO STAY UP BC DRAG ME DOWN AND IM SCREAMING FUCKKKKKKKK ME BRUH.

Okay, so I remade my fan account on insta bc family found my old one. I reached 7k on it too 😓

@ cumon_tomlinson is my new fan account. My main is @ alliyah_gabrielle. FOLLOW.

So I'm sorry for the long wait. I might delete this. I feel like you all lost interest. 😕 But here it is!

30 votes + 30 comments if I should keep it. I will check it next Friday. xx

[i know you do not ship Zalec, but it goes with the story. Please, I will not tolerate hate. You will be blocked/deleted.]

Enjoy babes! 💋
______________________

Day 70

Zayn looks out at the passenger window and laid his head where the window was, but the window was down.

It was 2:40 a.m.

Zayn looked at the abandoned places he and Alec would go. He and Alec had been to Dublin several times because that's where he was from.

"Zayn, I don't think there's anymore places. We've basically been everywhere." Liam started. It was Liam's night to drive. The others slept. In the back.

"Okay, we'll search Bradford." Liam added seeing the look on Zayn's face.

"Look, I'm not going back there. I know for a fact he's not there." Zayn said shaking his head.

"I have no clue where I'm going to be honest. Louis' stupid ass didn't say anything but, "turn right at the thing and then at the blue thing there's a pebble with a name engraved in it and turn 4.7 inches of a mile."." Liam said.

Zayn kinda laughed. It was more of a short huff.

"We didn't check Mullingar. We're already in it, so, is there any specific place you wanna-"

"MASON!" Zayn shouted making Austin jump up from the back. "Who's Mansion?" Austin asked groggily.

"Mason- fuck, I should have-- turn right." Zayn points. Liam turned and slammed on the breaks.

"Fuck." Liam whispers. All three stare out at the 70-80 creatures in a group near the backroad just staring at them.

"A hoard." Zayn hurried and wrote it down. Meaning, a group of creatures together. He's seen 2 before but never named them.

Hoards come out at night. They can't smell or see. They are like moths; they are attracted to light.

"Turn the headlights off.." Austin said.

Suddenly the right half of the group came running towards them. "GO, GO, GO! RUN THEM OVER!" Zayn shouted waking Harry and Louis up.

"Are you mental?!" Liam asks. "Liam, now if not the goddamn time for you to think about their feeling-" Zayn got cut off and the window on Louis' side was broken by a runner.

"LIAM GO!" Louis fights it off. Liam looked at Louis struggle but Zayn slammed on Liam's leg and shot the creature with the other hand out the window.

The car drove past the creatures and slammed into the gates of a very large house.

"Get out, close the gates." Zayn ordered and Louis scurries out to close them and Harry chains them together.

"Are you fucking crazy, Payne?!" Louis slammed Liam against the car. "Stop, he was scared." Austin said defensively. "Louis could've died, Austin." Harry argued.