-.Chapter Eighteen.-

A/n: IM SORRY LAST CHAPTER WAS SO LONG, BUT THIS WILL BE FILLED WITH LOTS OF DRAMA AND SHIT SO THIS CHAPTER IS BIG.

I POSTED MY NEW STORY CALLED "TOXIC". THIS ONE IS A HELLA SEXUAL BOOK SO BEWARE. #GoReadIt

E N J O Y.
______________________________

Day 100

"I just want to know what the hell we're going to do since we can't go to America." Louis ran his hands through his dirty hair.

"Survive. That's all we can do." Zayn said with a shrug. "There's no fucking point in living if we're running forever. We're going to run out of food eventually." Niall said with an attitude.

"Then we'll live until we run out. There's no way in hell that the government can ignore this for too long. Don't give up." Harry said encouragingly. "We have enough food for awhile." Harry added.

"We have enough ammunition to last for a while, too." Austin said. "I know where everything is." Louis added. "Me and Zayn have the skills." Liam smiled a little.

"We just need you to keep us from dying, killing each other, or going insane." Zayn looked at Niall. "On one condition." Niall looked at Zayn.

"You drop those dumb ass rules." Niall rolled his eyes and Zayn nodded. "Those rules were broken anyways. Overrated." Zayn said happily.

"From now on, we save whoever we can. We're a team." Austin said and they all agree. "Now," Liam looked at Zayn and wrapped his arm around him, "let's go find your boyfriend."

Niall felt the heat in his veins. The jealousy. "Yeah, but I want to stop by my house first." Zayn said and they all headed outside.

"Let's go find Alec."

-

They pull up to Zayns house and they empty out the car to get inside of the house. "So many memories already." Harry said looking into Zayns room.

"Grab some clothes. Just grab anything." Zayn said pointing at the guest rooms. "Niall, come with me." Zayn said and Niall followed him into his room.

"I want... I want you to, uh.." He took a necklace off of his night stand and held it up. It had Zayns initials on it, 'z.j.m'.

"I want you to keep this." Zayn put it around Niall's neck. "Zayn I-" "Keep it." Zayn insisted. Niall held it. "Okay." Niall felt a warm feeling in his stomach.

"Guys, we have company." Louis was panting with a gun. "Let's go!" Zayn gasped and as he ran, the paper with all of the creatures' names fell out of his pocket.

"Shit!" Zayn gasped from the top of the stairs. All of the boys were shooting from different places as the hoard entered the downstairs.

Zayn shot the Jumpers that were trying to attack Niall. Niall shot the Chargers that tried to go after Harry.  Harry shot the Spitters that were surrounding Louis. Louis shot the Runners that were making their way towards Liam. Liam was getting the Suckers and Runners who were getting Austin.

Zayn felt a tug on his arm and stopped protecting Niall for a split second to shoot the Walker beside him. "Niall!" Liam screams and Zayn watched Niall get dragged out the window by a Loner.

Loners were rare. They took their victim and ran into the woods to feast alone. "NO!" Zayn screamed and shot bullet after bullet.