-.Chapter Nine.-

A/n: Multimedia: My bestfriend Jordan because I'm such a good friend so he flipped me off 😂❤️

What do you think Harry's baby is? Boy or girl?

Enjoy!
__________________________

Day 92

Hours have passed when Zayn heard the cries of a baby behind the door. Louis and Niall still hadn't appeared.

"What do you think it is?" Austin asked. Zayn looked at Austin. "I don't know..." Zayn replied and they hear the door unlock after 30 more minutes.

Zayn and Austin walked in and Harry was alive. Zayns heart felt relieved. The shower was running and Zayn guessed it was Liam.

"Harry..?" Zayn smiled a little. "Hey." He smiled holding the baby close and it had a bottle, that Zayn had used as a baby, in its mouth.

"It's a girl." Zayn said looked at her closed eyes. "She's healthy." Harry smiled with teary eyes. "She looks like Louis." Austin said and Harry nodded. "She has a lot of hair. And she has your mouth." Zayn chuckled.

"C-Can I..?" Zayn asked. Harry gave the baby to Zayn just as Niall and Louis walked in. "Harry." Louis breathed out and held Harry close.

"I'm so, so sorry. I couldn't watch you die and I... I love you.." Louis cried and kissed his sleepy boyfriend.

"It's okay, babe." Harry nods and closed his eyes. Louis walked up to Zayn and looked at his baby girl.

"Oh my god." Louis cried. Zayn gave her to Louis and she opened her eyes. They were piercing blue.

"She's beautiful, Louis." Niall smiled. Louis kissed her head and nodded. "You're beautiful, babygirl..." Louis smiled. He let Niall hold her and Zayn watched Niall smile at the baby.

"Hey..." Niall said in a small voice. Zayn smiled at the sight and he just wanted to hug them. His eyes fell to the picture beside his bed and his heart shattered again.

Zayn walked out and Niall saw. "Here." He gave the baby to Austin. He chased Zayn to the front balcony.

"Zayn, wait!" Niall ran after Zayn. "What?" Zayn snapped and Niall stopped. "What's wrong?" Niall asked.

"Nothing? Just because Harry had a baby doesn't mean shit." Zayn laughed bitterly.

"... You and Alec wanted kids, didn't you?" Niall asked walking closer. Zayn stood quiet.

"Yeah." He finally answered. He hated Niall. There were flesh eating monsters and he wanted Zayn to be happy and smile?

"I know it hurts, Zayn." Niall said softly. "No. You need to stop acting like its normal to have people you used to live next to suddenly crave to eat you! You're so happy, and it makes me fucking hate you." Zayn swore.

Niall stood, taken aback.

It was quiet and Niall looked out. "My mum was pregnant. A little boy... But thanks." Niall nodded and walked back in.

This time, Zayn stood taken aback.

-

Later in the morning, Harry had woken up and they all sat in the living room.

"We need to get some baby stuff." Harry said hissing in pain at the staples in his stomach.

"You are going to stay here." Louis said sternly. "This is going to hold us back from finding Alec.." Zayn sighed.

"Shut the hell up about Alec, Zayn." Austin finally lost it. Zayn was actually shocked.

"I'll knock you out." Zayn threatened. "The hell you will." Liam laughed. "Look, he just wants to find his boyfriend. It's okay." Harry smiled.

Niall was sitting in a chair and it annoyed Zayn because he hasn't even made any eye contact with him.

"Me and Austin can pick up some stuff. Zayn and Niall can go look for Alec some more." Liam said. "Sounds good." Louis nods.

"We'll be back tomorrow. C'mon, Horan." Zayn said. "Bye guys." Niall smiled to them and they all said bye back.

They get in Zayns car and Niall looked around. "This is my car." Zayn sat for a moment and didn't dare look in the passenger seat where he last saw Alec.

Niall nodded and buckled up.

"It's getting cold out." Zayn said. The month was November. "Yeah, it is." Niall agreed.

Zayn looked at Niall and the minute he did he regretted it. He looked at the bracelet on his wrist that was Alec's. He had worn it since day one.

"We're gonna check his parents place." Zayn said. "Okay." Niall nodded once more.

Zayn fixed his mirror and stopped when he looked behind the car. "It's a Charger." Zayn whispers. The huge, muscular, hulk-looking creature met Zayns eyes and let out a scream.

Zayn drives off and Niall gasped once it started running along with a bunch of runners. Once Zayn loses them, he sighed happily.

"Now, let's go find Alec."

-

The drive to Jannet and Harrison's (Alec's parents) house was very quiet. Zayn's heart couldn't take so much in one day. "Hey, uh, I'm sorry..." Zayn coughed. He never wanted the others to hear he apologized.

"Nothing to be sorry about." Niall smiles. Zayn pulls up to the house and pulled in the driveway. Zayn's heart was beating incredibly fast.
"Are you okay?" Niall asks. Zayn looked at the black car in front of him.

"That's Alec's car."