Prologue

A/n: Okay, I'm back to my more darker writing. I don't do well with fluff clearly. 😅😅😅

But thanks for all of your support. THANK YOU MrsGraceMalik FOR CONFIRMING AS FUCKING ALWAYS. (Well actually she didn't yet but she will)

Bxndhearts TYSM FOR BEING HERE THROUGH ALL OF MY BOOKS.

Okay, Zayn's boyfriends name is pronounced uh-lee-k.

Enjoy, my sluts.

20 votes and 20 comments if I should continue. 📝

warning: there are so many geographical errors in this book. Ignore them. 😭
______________________

"Zee, wake up." Alec shakes Zayn awake. "I'm up, babe." Zayn chuckled sleepily and Alec smelled of food. "You cooked, didn't you?" Zayn smiled.

"Chocolate chip Pancakes. You're favourite." Alec was really exited to have his boyfriend up. "Zayn gets up in his boxers and Alec smirks.

"Did you like me riding that?" Alec flashed a smile and walks into the kitchen. Zayn smiled and went to the kitchen as well.

"It smells wonderful, babyboy." Zayn swept Alec into his arms and kissed his forehead. Alec was only 20 while Zayn was 22.

Alec sat across from Zayn and Zayn just admired how the sun shine perfectly on his pale, Irish skin. "You died your hair blonde again, I see." Zayn noticed and took a bite.

"Indeed. The roots were getting darker." Alec shrugged. "I think you look amazing either way." Zayn kissed his boyfriend with a peck on the lips.

"Thanks, Zaynie." Alec giggles and got some water from the faucet. "That's odd. My water is clouded?" Alec shows Zayn. "Eh, it's probably just because of the hot water you used earlier." Zayn shrugged and Alec drank it anyways.

"Fuck!" Alec spit the water out and Zayn jumped. "What's wrong?" Zayn asks worriedly. "It tastes horrid. We need to call someone to fix it." Alec coughs.

Zayn's mum had died in a. Wreck with his father and sisters. He was the only one Zayn had.

"Of course, love." Zayn said and Alec got a sip of Zayn's orange juice. "You can have it, babe." Zayn rubbed Alec's hand.

Alec turns the telly on and they watched as they ate in the kitchen. It was the news.

"In other news, there's been a heavy virus going around Britain, Ireland, and Scotland," The reporter flips the camera to a woman with sores on her mouth and blood coming from her throat.

"HELP-- H--" She screams and struggled to talk. "DONT DRINK THE WATER!" She cried out.

Alec turns the telly off and rolled his eyes. "News reporters these days." Alec shook his head.

Zayn looks at Alec's electric blue eyes and the whites of his eyes were getting bloodshot.

"Babe, are you okay?" Zayn asks and Alec looked down. "Brin... Hospital..." Alec mumbled and Zayn jerks him up.

"You'll be okay, babe. I swear."

-

By the time Zayn had gotten to the hospital he saw dozens of cars parked. "Fuck." Zayn was panicking because Alec's eyes were going black.

"Help!" Zayn screamed and bursts through the doors. There were people that looked like Alec and screaming.

"DR. PAYNE!" The nurse yells and a doctor pulls the two boys into a room.

"What's going on?!" Zayn asks. There was a brown headed boy cowering in the corner.

"Son, stay there," The man says, "you are the worst I've seen today." The doctor lays Alec down and he began to cough blood.

"What the hell is wrong?" Zayn held his boyfriends hand. "I'm sorry..." Dr. Payne shook his head. "Stay away from the water. Don't drink it. Did he drink any?" The doctor got a needle out.

"Yes?" Zayn was so confused.

"Don't let him either. I'm going to save him, but when I do I want you to both run to your car and get out of here. Go to America." The doctor said.

"Save him from?" Zayn just wanted answers. "GO!" The boy in the corner was actually holding a door that busts open with vicious looking people.

Blood spewing and body parts torn.

Zayn and Alec ran the best they could and into their car. "You're gonna be fine, see? We're gonna go home first. I need my phone." Zayn said and Alec nodded with fear in his face.

"Hey," Zayn pulled Alec's face close, "I love you." He kissed Alec and sped off.

It was 2 minutes when they got home and Alec was looking better. "Okay, I want you to stay here and lock the doors. If something comes at you run." Zayn gets up and Alec cried out when they seen heir dog torn in half.

"It's okay, don't look, don't look." Zayn kissed his forehead and got out. He ran upstairs and looked for his iPhone.

He got it and Alec's favourite bracelet Alec always wore. He turned the faucet on and it came out clouded and blood was in it. "What the fuck." Zayn turns it off and ran out.

He got to the car and got in. "Okay babe I-- Alec?" Zayn looked and Alec was missing and the door was open. Zayn winced and drove out. He just prayed Alec was okay.
He was going to find him.

No matter how long it took.