-.Chapter Seven.-

A/n: GUYSSSSS.
HOW TO BREAK A HEART IS GONNA BE POSTED SOON.

GET. THIS. BOOK. TO.  500.

20 votes/ 20 comments for an updates.

[this chapter is a filler]

Enjoy!
_____________________

Day 90

Days have past and Zayn hadn't said one word to Niall.
"Zayn do you-" "Don't you have a dick to suck, Neil?" Zayn asked hatefully.

"What's your problem?" Austin  asks. "He's gonna whore around the-"
"I didn't.. I didn't touch him. I swear, Zayn." Niall looked Zayn in the eyes and Zayn was sent into a flashback.

"Alec, all you do is fuck with Jake!" Zayn yelled. "At least he has a bigger fucking dick!" Alec screamed.

"You bitch!" Zayn slammed Alec against the wall and Alec punched punched him as hard as he could.

They stood apart breathing heavy. "I.. I'm sorry." Zayn breathes out. Alec's anger was pushed away and he sighed.

"No, I am. I don't know how big his dick is." Alec hugged Zayn. "Just answer me.. Did you really grab him?" Zayn asked.

Alec looked him in the eyes and they looked frustrated and sad. "I didn't.. I didn't touch him. I swear, Zayn." Alec said. Zayn kissed his forehead and sighed. "I'm sorry, Alec."

"I'm sorry, Alec.." Zayn says and finally zones back in. "Whatever. I say we wait a week and see if he shows. If he doesn't, we check the school." Zayn nods.

"Guys, it wasn't the water." Liam came in the room pulling all of the boys into the room.

"The virus happened to get in our water.. They are putting an unbreakable plastic bubble in this part of London to kill the infection..." Liam translates the Spanish on the Telly.

"It was a government experiment that got out of hand. We have one week to leave." Liam looked at Zayn.

"No. I'm not leaving until I find Alec." Zayn shook his head. "You'll die." Harry said.

"I don't give a fuck. Either you stay or you go on Sunday." Zayn tells them.

"We have to leave.. I'm sorry Zayn." Louis looked at Harry's stomach. He was so confused on how a baby was in such a small bump.

"Okay, let's just chill for today." Austin says. "Austin is right, actually." Zayn said and they were all shocked.

"I need time to think." Zayn walks out and Niall followed. He should really stop doing that.

"Zayn.. Do I remind you of him?" Niall asks straight up once he found Zayn on the second balcony swing. He sat a good distance away on the swing.

"Yeah. A lot. And I cannot stand it." Zayn shook his head and smoked. "Why?" Niall asked.

"Memories." Zayn said coldly. Niall looked at him and could tell there was a soft side. "There's a possibility he could be dead." Niall said.

Zayn smiled. "You have balls, Niall. None of them would have said that."

"Well, I'm not them. I'm honest." Niall said and got up. He walked in and Harry was on the couch with Louis.

"You're gonna be safe soon.. I promise." Louis was telling Harry. Niall walks in Zayns guest room and Austin and Liam were in the middle of a snog.

He slammed the door shut and gasped. "Oh shit. Harry! Louis! They are together!" Niall chuckled to start stuff.

"I'm childish." Niall walked into Zayns room and laid on the bed. "You're gonna live, Zayn," Niall looked at a picture of Him and Alec.

"You're gonna live."

-

Zayn couldn't even move an inch.

He just looked at Niall asleep on his bed. He looked exactly like Alec.

He didn't know what to do at that point. He just stood there. "Zayn.." Liam walked in and sighed.

"He's beautiful, Liam... He can't stay here." Zayn says thoughtlessly. Liam was kinda shocked at it but nodded.

"We'll make him leave with us." Liam said."Youre leaving, too?" Zayn looked at Liam helplessly. "Zayn.." Liam frowns. Zayn just nodded.

"Okay, yeah, I get it." Zayn said. "Listen, I came in here to tell you that we're all going to the amusement park tomorrow.. You should come." Liam said and exists the room.

Zayn turned the lights off and looked the picture beside his bed. "I promise I'll find you, babe." Zayn said before leaving himself.

He shuts the door and looks around. He just missed Alec so much it hurt. He walked into the living area and saw Louis laying on the couch.

"I'm going to be a dad... To my boyfriend." Louis laughed. "Yeah, it's quite unbelievable." Zayn say across from Louis.

"Have you picked out the names?" Zayn asks. "No, not yet." Louis shook his head. "It's hard to believe that just last year we were all happy and with our loved ones." Zayn sighs.

"Yeah. By the way, that two-faced-creature... What's it's name?" Louis asked. "Two Faced." Zayn chuckled a little. "Well, there's one looking at us in the window." Louis points at  the bloody face pressed against the window beside the door.

"Don't move." Zayn said like it was an everyday occurrence. Zayn watched the creature walk away and Zayn turned the lights out.

"It'll all be okay... One day."