-.Epilouge.- (new)

A/n: Yes, I'm re-doing the epilogue because I realised how shitty of an ending it was. It's going to be different.

Enjoy!
__________________________

Day 112

What the hell?

Niall's eyes adjusted to the light in his own home. "Hey," Zayn was quick to jump to the blondes side. "What the hell..?" Niall raised up and looked around.

"You fell asleep during the movie. You've been asleep for seventeen hours." Zayn said softly. He looked at Zayn and he rememberer the dream he had.

"Oh." Was all Niall could say.

"Do you want to go see the boys?" Zayn asked and Niall nods as he stood up. "Whoa." He lost his balance and Zayn grabbed him quickly. "Be careful." Zayn warned and Niall began to walk into the living room.

"Niall, your up." Harry's bright smile made him smile a little too. Harry offered him a bowl of fruit and Niall took it happily. Zayn had his hand pressed to Niall's back the entire time.

"It's nice to see you awake." Louis said and Liam nodded in agreement. "We missed you." Austin pinched Niall playfully and Niall laughed.

"We need to do a perimeter check." Zayn informs the group and Louis looked over at Niall. "I'm feeling a bit tired. Niall, will you go?" Louis asked. Niall couldn't contain the happiness. "Yeah, let me get my jacket." Niall tells Zayn.

Zayn watched as Niall Ran and threw on a jacket. "Ready, Niall?" Zayn sighed. Niall frowned and stopped. "Do you not want me to go?" Niall asked as Zayn pulled him to the front porch. "No." Zayn said honestly.

"Why not? Am I not strong enough?" Niall asked as Zayn steps off cautiously. "Niall, that's not the problem. Stay quiet." Zayn rolled his eyes. He was not about to argue with Niall.

Niall huffed and looked around. "Doesn't look like there's any to me." Niall stopped and Zayn kept walking. Niall was feeling irritated already and he had just woken up.

"Zayn." Niall whined and Zayn stopped. "Niall this is why." Zayn hissed and Niall was taken aback. "I don't usually do this. This doesn't count." Niall defends himself. "Shut up." Zayn's eyes grew wide behind Niall. "I don't fucking have to!" Niall shouts and Zayn covered Niall's mouth.

Zayn twisted him around to the hoard that was coming their way. It was at least 100-150 in the group and Zayn's heart began beating as he held Niall close.

"Niall, run." Zayn whispered as he pulled his gun out. "Zayn I'm not leaving." Niall argued. "This is not the time to debate, Niall!" Zayn hissed. "Let's just get the boys and get in the car." Niall suggest. "Y-Yeah. Okay. Go get them in the car." Zayn loaded the gun.

"Zayn I-"

"Niall." Zayn turned to look Niall in his eyes. "Go." He whispered. "You're not going to make it if I do.." Niall bites his lip and Zayn felt his heart shatter. "I promise, I swear, I'll stay alive. For you." Zayn nodded and Niall looked at the large group getting closer.

"Zayn.." Niall grabbed Zayn's hand and Zayn looked at him just as Niall pressed his lips softly on Zayn's lips. "I love you." Niall whispered and let go of Zayn's hand as he took off.