-.Chapter Sixteen.-

A/n: Wtttfffff chapter 16 already and I'm not even at 1k votes☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹☹

THANK YOU ALL WHO ARE EVEN TRYING. I WISH I COULD HUG YOU. FUCKKKK.

WHATS YOUR FAVE TRACK ON MADE IN THE A.M.?!

ZAYNS NEW SINGLE BEFOUR??? CAN WE NOT M8???

What's your fave song from MITAM? Mine is Love You Goodbye or If I Could Fly 😌💯

ENJOY🤘🏻
__________________________

  "NO! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME FILTHY PEASANT!" Alec's laugh  bubbled through the brick house. "Come here." Zayn chuckled.

Alec squeaked when Zayn pulled him into his lap and kissed Alec with his frosted lips from the cupcake Alec had smashed in his face.

"Hey, I love you, okay?" Zayn held his blonde boyfriend close and Alex sighed happily. "I love you way more. I can promise you that much."

"Promise me you'll never leave me, Alec. No matter what." Zayn squeezed Alec tighter. "If something happens to me Zayn... I want you to move on. I want you to be happy." Alec looked at Zayn seriously and Zayn bit his lip.

"Nothing will ever happen to you. I can promise you that much."

Day 98

"Zayn." Niall called out into the kitchen. Zayn looked away from the brown chair and looked at Niall. "Are you sure?" Niall asked quietly. Zayn just nodded. "He loves you." Niall tried to make Zayn smiled but he failed.

"I know." Zayn whispered hoarsely. "Let's go." Liam walked in interrupting the two boys. Zayn licked his chapped lips and Niall walked with Liam to the car.

Zayn looks around for a last time and held back his tears. "I'm so, so sorry Alec." Zayn sniffled and walked downstairs to go outside. Zayn looked at the gun on the bed and bit his lip.

"Don't." Niall's small voice piped up from in front of him. Zayn looks at Niall who stared at the gun. "You can do this." Niall walked closer and hugged Zayn. Zayn just accepted it.

Zayn walked with Niall outside and they hurried into the car. "Take the exit on the left." Louis told Liam and Liam nodded. Zayn rubbed Harry's head from the second set of back seats.

"I'm sorry we couldn't find him." Harry sat up and told Zayn. It was the first time he had talked. "I'm sorry for everything." Zayn sighed and clenched his eyes.

"You did the best you could. We all survived. All of us idiots survived." Niall laid his hand on Zayn's risking his life basically.
"And we're gonna stick together. Nobody quits." Austin spoke up. "I wouldn't even dream of it." Zayn laid his head on Niall's shoulder.

And for the first time since this hell started, he felt a feeling he had craved forever it seemed.

Love.

-

The sun was going down and all of the boys were silent. Austin and Harry slept. "Look, there's the exit." Liam sighed and Niall's heart picked up with excitement.