-.Chapter Five.-

A/n: YESTERDAY WAS MY BIRTHDAY

IVE BEEN GROUNDED AGAIN

MY BOYFRIEND AND I BROKE UP AND HE CALLED ME A BITCH (thanks 😈)

AND IM LITERALLY SO SO SO SORRY.

But to make up for it, I've finally decided to keep this story

BUT

it gets better. I'm republishing How To Break a Heart.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
please don't give up on this story yet, I know it's been awhile and you've lost interest but I honestly don't wanna stop writing
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

I will publish my new book on Friday. 😌💕
Thank you guys who've stayed. Here's your update.

I love you all so much.
Enjoy whores.🎀
This
Book
Will
Be
Over
On
Friday
😔
______________________

Day 82

Zayn sat quietly and looked at the healthy foods that sat before him. "We gotta be in American soon, Zayn... We're running low on food." Harry said.

Zayn just sat there.

"And we are going to need to go to the Water Towers so I can get some answers." Liam states.

"And-"

"Shut the fuck up." Zayn snaps at them. "You don't see I am doing my goddamn best." Zayn hissed.

"Why don't we go today? The Water Towers are literally 45 minutes away." Niall looks at them.

"Good job, Lewis." Liam snorts. "You can shut the fuck up, mate." Louis growled.

"C'mon Liam. Let's go search the perimeter." Niall grabs Liam's hand and Austin's eyes burned a whole in them it felt like.

"You jealous?" Harry snickers as they left. "N-No!" Austin shot him a glare.

"I don't know where he could fucking be." Zayn mumbled and then stopped.

"I guess we can go to the Water Towers, but then right back to finding Alec."

-

"Are you sure it's this way, Neil?" Zayn asks as Niall rolled his eyes from the passenger seat. Zayn drove down a bumpy road passing Walkers.

"It's Niall, and yes, I am sure." Niall said. "I don't see why I had to sit back here," Louis crossed his arms and glared at Liam.

"Holy shit." Harry gasps.

The water towers had so many types of creatures surrounding the area.

"Me and Niall will create a distraction, Louis and Liam go in and see what's up with the water, and Austin and Harry will pull the car up to the front." Zayn said.

"NO." Liam and Louis say at the same time. "GO, GO, GO!" Zayn jumped out and caught all of the creatures attention.

Louis and Liam up the stairs as Harry and Austin drove the car around and Zayn and Niall stood on top of the car.

"Here, this'll hurt." Zayn cut his and Nialls hand. Runners began to run and they held onto the top of the car.

Zayn watched as the car was beginning to get devoured in creatures.

-

Liam and Louis look around with guns and flashlights.

"It smells horrid in here." Louis made a face as Liam went into the computer area.

"Looks like someone already found out what happened. It's on a disk," Liam began to see this was too... In place.

Liam put it in his pocket and turned around. "Louis we nee-- Louis?" Liam looked and Louis was gone.

"LIAM LOOK OU-" Suddenly Louis was thrown into Liam and there was a creature with 6 arms.

"Shit.." Liam rubbed his head. Louis was passed out on the ground. The arms threw the desk 3 stories out the window and Liam saw Louis began to gain slight consciousness.

"C'mon Louis." Liam helped him up and shot the gun. The creature didn't even seem fazed.

"Zayn, we have a problem. Louis is-- SHIT!" Liam screams into the walkie-talkie.

A creature with a sagged body spat out green, acidic spit. "We have to fucking go." Liam jumps out the window.

Louis couldn't move. He was blacking in and out. "L...Liam please...!" Louis whispered trying to move. Liam watched as the creatures began to hover over Louis.

"Please Liam.."

-

"I can't believe you!" Harry cried out and sobbed. "Harry..." Liam looked down apologetically.

"I can't believe you almost let him die!" He was holding Louis's head in his lap. Louis was passed out, but he was perfectly fine.

"You did a good job, Liam." Zayn looked at him. Liam turned around and placed the disk into the DVD player. Zayn's house was powered by an emergency generator.

"Liam, we can watch it tomorrow.. We all need sleep." Niall said with blood all over himself.

"You get to shower first." Liam smiled. Niall threw a pillow at him and chuckled.

Austin sat there, envious.

"I'm gonna go check out the area. Harry, Austin, go sleep." Zayn ordered. Harry kissed Louis and laid his head on the bed.

Just as soon as they left, Louis wakes up.

"What the..." Louis sat up. "I wasn't going to leave you." Liam simply said.

"Why." Louis more laughed than anything. "Because," Liam sat next to him, "you have Harry. You have a future. A life. Friends. Family..." Liam trailed off.

Louis looked at Liam and Liam shrugged. "Plus, you're funny sometimes." Liam admits. Louis chuckled and got closer to Liam.

"Thank you, Liam.... But I'm jealous of you." Louis sighed. Liam scoffed. "Shouldn't be." Liam mumbled.

"You're smart, you're hot, you literally attract all of us, and you can sing really good." Louis adds making Liam laugh this time.

"Are we cool?" Louis asks. "We're cool." Liam hugged Louis and it warmed him up a little inside.

"Let's go find the others."

-

"I'm not telling them, Louis. How the fuck can I explain that?" Harry hissed.

"Harry, they have to know... Zayn has to know..." Louis looked down. Zayn comes in through the door and he had blood on him.

"Are you okay?" Niall asks looking at Harry.

"Uh, look... Zayn.." Harry bit his lip. Zayns heart sped up a bit as he sat down with Austin, Liam, and Niall.

"This is going to be really hard to explain.." Harry looked at them.

"Did you kill someone?" Liam asks. Zayns heart picked up. What if they had killed Alec? What if he was alive but they shot him?

"Spit it out, twat!" Zayn snapped and Niall just sat quietly. Louis looks at Harry and held his hand for comfort.

"I'm uh... I'm pregnant."