-.Chapter Four.-

A/n: Sorry for the late update. I'm still debating on rather I should keep this book or not.

THIS BOOK WILL BE A SHORT STORY

#Zquad #Directioner

30 votes + 30 comments for an update✌🏻️✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻

Enjoy!
______________________

Day 73

"Why don't you just try to shoot the bottle?" Liam places the bottle on a counter as Niall shot and missed.

"I'm sorry..." Niall sighed and just dropped on the chair that was in the furniture store they were at.

The mall was crawling with God knows what, but it was safer than the houses they stayed at.

"Zayns never gonna like me." Niall sighed. "He'll get used to you, okay? He's just had a lot happen." Liam bit his lip.

"Liam... Do you think... Do you think my mum might still be alive?" Niall asks. "Maybe? I mean, we're all still holding up hope for Zayn." Liam nodded.

"She was here the last time I spoke to her on the phone. In the mall, I mean." Niall bit his lip.

"Look, don't give up hope. We'll search the mall top to bottom." Liam rubbed Nialls back.

"Stop flirting and get back to work." Zayn pops in. Liam flashes him a glare and stood up. Zayn stood on the wall and watched Niall miss.

"Niall, look," Zayn grabbed Nialls hand and Nialls face went red. Zayn places the gun correctly and Niall fired it when he backed up.

The glass shatters and Zayn smirks.

"You're welcome." Zayn walked off. "His boyfriend... What does he look like?" Niall asked. "He says he looks somewhat similar to you, but I don't exactly remember." Liam shrugged.

Niall sighs and looked out at Zayn as the shot a walker in the distance. "Gotta admit," Liam shrugs.

"He's kinda hot though."

-

"Okay, Niall, stay guard. This is a big responsibility so don't fuck up or we could all die." Zayn hissed laying down on the mattress.

"No pressure." Niall whispered. Niall shuts the door and say in the floor messing with his gun.

Within a short amount of time they were all knocked out and Niall was exhausted. "I need some food." Niall digs in their cooler and grabbed a small cup of apple sauce.

He couldn't help but wonder why Zayn hated him. He ate it quickly and stood up to make sure they were all asleep.

Niall tip toes out and the door creaks a little. He shut it back and looked around. Soft music was playing from the speakers on the ceiling.

It was creepily quiet.

He hears rusting from the right side of him and there was a store called 'Dream Works'. It was work clothes and that's where Nialls mum went shopping all of the time.

He walked in slowly and looked around. "H-Hello?" Niall called out. There was blood everywhere. "Is anyone here?" Niall asked again as he slowly looked over the counter.

"Holy shit..." Niall gasped at the creatures with no arms. He let out a scream as it jumped over the counter and he screamed louder when he realized what it was.

A gun went off and the creature fell. Niall was breathing hard and there was Louis with a gun.

Niall dropped to his knees and sobbed.

"Niall.." Louis walked over and all of the other boys came running in. "You're not supposed to fucking-" "That was my mum." Niall whispered making Zayn shut up.

Niall cried and cried and Zayn looked at the creature. "Let's get you to bed." Harry Said trying to soothe the boy. "I'll keep guard." Zayn states.

Zayn looked at the creature and saw something shines around its neck. He tore the necklace off and it was a locket.

"That must be his brother..." Zayn looked at the family portrait. He closed the Locket and put it in his shirt pocket.

"Welcome to reality, Niall."

-

"Yeah, they live in America thankfully. God knows what I'd do if Theo was hurt." Niall talked about his family in the picture.

"We're gonna be there soon. Just as soon as we find answers and Alec." Austin said.

"It doesn't seem like he's anywhere here, Zayn." Harry told Zayn as he sat at the water fountain. "He's been awful quiet." Niall mumbled.

"I know another place to check..." Zayn said quietly. "I'll drive this time." Niall offers. "Yeah.. Sure." Zayn got up and got his backpack.

"How are we going to get out?" Niall asks.

"Well, we could just get that car and drive through the front doors." Austin pointed at the show car.

"Let's do it." Louis, Harry, Liam, and Austin hop in the back. It was a van looking thing.

Zayn and Niall sat up front and suddenly they here a big boom in the distance. "Houston, we have a problem." Louis pointed at the hoard of creatures headed their way.

"GO! THE BACK DOOR BROKE!" Liam yelled. Niall stepped on it and the car slammed through the front and Niall did a power slide to the road ahead.

He drove as fast as he could and got onto the main road leaving the creatures behind.

"Yeah!" The back cheers and high fives. Niall smiled because he finally did something.

"Turn left." Zayn instructed Niall. "Where we goin', man?" Austin was still giggling.

"You'll see."

-

They pulled up to a beautiful house. "Whoa, house goals." Louis looked around the yard. "A hammock! That's cool." Niall sat on the hammock and Zayn watched as his body laid just like Alec's used to.

Zayn was staring.

"Let's go." Liam pull them all inside. Zayn walked in and it hit him where it hurt.

"Whoa, this house in beautiful!" Austin looks around. "Thanks." Zayn simply said and walked off leaving them all dumbfounded.

"This is..." Liam put it together. They all followed Zayn upstairs and Zayn was in the room beside the kitchen. Niall found him.

"Zayn.." Niall said softly as Zayn looked at a photograph beside the bed.

"That's Alec." Zayn said and Niall literally gasped at how much they looked alike.

"He's very good looking." Niall comments. "Yeah, he is." Niall watched Zayn smile.

"You look like him." Zayn added and looked at Niall. "Thank...you...?" Niall asked as Zayn walks over to the bed and laid down.

"Maybe if I close my eyes hard enough, he'll come back today... Maybe he'll... He'll still be in my arms." Zayn mumbled and hugged a pillow.

"Zayn.." Nialls heart felt heavy. He sat on the edge of the bed. "Niall, come eat, man." Liam said. Niall got up and Liam took Nialls place.

"Liam..." Zayn breathed heavily and shut the door.

"What... What if..." Zayn grabbed the photo and let out a sob. "What if he's dead?" Zayn hugged the picture and Liam sat in front of Zayn."Don't give up hope.. Zayn he's still alive.." Liam said and

Then again, then the hell was Liam ever right?

______________________

A/n 2: GUYS THIS WAS MORE OF A FILLER BECAUSE I HAVE ALOT PLANNED.

This book will be 10- 12 chapters at most.