Chapter 52 pt. 1

"So he didn't miss me? It was a lie?" I sobbed.

Ashton sighed, reaching over me to grab a tissue from the nightstand. "Stop crying."

I took the tissue Ashton was fanning in front of my face, wiping my eyes then crumbling into a ball and dropping it on the side of me.

Ashton came with me to bring Ricky back the next day since Luke had left, but we told Richard he had an meeting.

"He fucking got a girl pregnant." I tossed my head back. "I'm so-I don't even know!"

"She got an abortion..." Ashton said unsurely, "I don't really know if that helps, but she did. Luke didn't even remember her name, he was overly drunk that night and got a call about a month and a half later about that."

I sighed, shifting around on the bed and finally decided to lay my head on Ashton's lap.

"I know-I know that I had a boyfriend well we were separated, but we weren't too serious and definitely didn't almost have a child." I hiccuped, "Maybe I'm over reacting. It's not a big deal, is it? It's over with, Luke doesn't care about her, I could've lived without this information. Right?"

I closed my eyes tightly, my hands clasped together on my stomach.

"I guess you could've. I really need to learn how to keep my mouth shut..." He sighed, "I have a lot of explaining myself, I was trying to avoid my problems by pushing someone else's into the spotlight. Im tired of being this dumb."

I sat up, giving Ashton a hug. "I don't know what happened with, actually I don't know anything about you and Casey but I love you no matter what I say or do."

"There was never actually a "me and Casey." She had a fiancé the whole time," He rolled his eyes, "Would you like the full story?"

I nodded, shifting around on the bed until I was comfortable. I grabbed a pillow from the side of me, placing it on my lap with my arms wrapped around it.

"So," he sighed, "You had left already, okay?"

I nodded, urging him to just keep going.

"Maybe two months later I ran into her while I was a Target. Now that I think of it, it almost seemed planned. She was a flirty and before I left the store we exchanged numbers...She texted me first because frankly, I wasn't sure I was interested in her so I didn't. I felt bad when she asked if I didn't like her, so offered to take her on a date. We got totally and completely wasted, at least I thought we did. Turns out Casey's 'vodka' was water. She had a thing with the bartender, I guess."

Ashton looked around the room, scratching the back of his head.

"I was still really upset about you leaving so when I was drunk enough she got me to spill everything. I can't exactly remember, but that night she had me wrapped around her finger. She knew about you, about he boys. But now that I know this, she knew about you all along. This is going to sound bad, I'm not sure I could say this..."

"Say it."

"Your going to get upset."

"Just say it."

"We-I... We heard you were doing better in America," he hung his head, "We were convinced by management that you were fine, we shouldn't got get you because you were better without us and settled down and I'm sorry."

I shrugged.

It was whatever, I'm just glad they did end up coming.

"Then Casey tells me we need to get you. Little did I know it was just a big plan she had. She said she wanted her little sister to be safe, she told me not to tell you the two of you were related. She's a manipulator. Anyways, we ended up getting you-obviously. I defended you many times when no one was around, but she had to many things to hold against me...against all of us. She had plans and none were as dangerous as the forced wedding day one, but she had plenty up her sleeves and plenty of people who wanted to help her. I thought that the wedding and honey moon, you know, driving her away would make her stop, but it didn't. Originally, when I first found out who she actually was as a person, I thought I could help her but that screwed things up even more. I'm sorry, I wish a word could describe how sorry I am. I messed up, I tried to keep everyone safe but I messed up."