Explanation and beginning of transformation.

*Carlisle P.O.V.*

I'm working in my office at the hospital when my phone started to ring which startles me I pick it up to see it's Esme calling and answer it and as I'm about to speak her panicked voice says "Carlisle gather all the information on a girl named Cassandra Brianna Swan and come home as fast as you can it's urgent." "Why? What's wrong Esme?" I ask worried and hear Jasper curse loudly followed by Esme saying "Jasper language. Carlisle hurry up." and the phone call ends I take an unnecessary breath and search for the girl through all the hospitals files for a Cassandra Swan. When I find it I print it and pack my things before rushing to my car and driving home fast.

As I enter the house I am overwhelmed by the scent of a human and run to my office to find them around a human, I walk towards her and ask "What happened to her?" "She was already like this in our history class but at lunch she passed out and her heartbeat was faint. Please save her Carlisle. Please save my mate." Jasper answers and begs looking miserable I nod and read her medical file only to find that she had until April to live and that she had a lung tumor at a developed stage and sigh "Jasper I'm afraid I don't have good news." I tell him "Why?" he questions " She has a lung tumor at a very high stage of development and she has until April to live so either you or I change her now or she will die." I explain and he nods saying "I'll change her. When do I have to change her?" "Now would be a good time, her lungs are already failing and she will be put into a coma by the end of the months. So are you ready to change her?" I say he nods and walks towards her and bites her left wrist for a few minutes before letting go and turning to me I nod and send him hunting with Alice and Josh knowing that they were needing to go before they went back to school much to Jasper's distaste before turning to Rosalie and Emmet and hugging Esme's waist placing my chin on her shoulder. "Rosalie I want you to visit the chief and tell him that Cassandra is staying her for a few days since she wasn't feeling too well and didn't want to go to the hospital, that she will be missing school for a few days too and ask Bella to pack clothes for at least a week time. Take Emmet if you need. And Esme love please take care of Cassandra while she's in transformation and I make Jasper go to school to keep the appearances okay?" they all nod and Rosalie along with Emmet go to their jeep and leave to the police station.

*Rosalie P.O.V.*

"Rose, baby  I know you're already bff's with Cassie but please calm down." Emmet says for the eleventh time "I know Em, it's just that I only meet her and now she's turning into a vampire and I'm here worried sick about little things like what if she doesn't like the animal blood what if she prefers human blood or what if she doesn't wake up." I finish rambling and see that we are already at the police station and so I hop off and walk towards the off towards the girl at the front desk with Emmet trailing behind, as soon as she gives us the directions to the chief's office we run like humans there and Emmet knocks on the door and a few moments later he opens the door "Yes?" he asks "Chief Swan I'm Rosalie Hale and this is my adoptive brother Emmet Cullen, we're here to talk about one of your daughters." I say he suddenly becomes as white as a sheet "W...which one?" he asks stuttering I look down sadly and answer "Cassie sir. Today when we were in History class we were talking and became best friends I noticed she was as cold as ice and since we had a free period before lunch we went to eat early to avoid the mess and she just passed out in my brother's, Jasper, arms so we toke her to our house and our adoptive father Carlisle said she had to stay there for a few days, she will be staying there for a few days meaning no school, no excessive work but don't worry sir she will still do her homework but she has to stay there because of all the medical equipment since she didn't want to go the hospital." "And our father Carlisle told us about her condition I hope you don't mind." Emmet adds also sadly even though he is happy that he won't have a sad and depressed looking Jasper around. "Was Bella around?" He questions worriedly and we both shake our heads puzzled and he sighs and adds"At least that. Of course she can stay there by the way what's her relation with your brother Jasper? You know she never had a boyfriend or a crush she was only into books and school but never boys and Bella was just like her sister but Cassie was all for the grades and history classes she even claimed that when she had enough qualifications she wanted to be a history teacher. That's why she is a Senior instead of a Junior like Bella." "Well... not to intrude but I think that she might have a crush on him but I know for sure that he is absolutely in love with her." I gush giggling as Emmet chuckles and the Chief says "Well if they start dating I want to meet him personally and give him the talk, plus if she doesn't die in April  and for some reason he proposes well they might have my blessing for marriage." I squeal like a high school girl and look at Emmet knowingly.

After we leave the police station we head home and the first thing I do as soon as we enter the living room is laugh making everyone look at me startled since I never laugh like this.

*Edward P.O.V.*

After school ended and being filled in I told them my decision on leaving Forks for a while with the present ones protesting but I know Rose would be happy because she hates Bella for some reason and loves Cassie or as Jasper called her before she passed out Bree.

After a few minutes of tension Rose enters the room and busts out laughing like a maniac which makes me curious so I read her mind and coming across the memory of the between Bella and Cassie's father and Rose '"(...) Of course she can stay there by the way what's her relation with your brother Jasper? You know she never had a boyfriend or a crush she was only in to books and school but never boys and Bella was just like her sister but Cassie was all for the grades and history classes she even claimed that when she had enough qualifications she wanted to be a history teacher. That's why she is a Senior instead of a Junior like Bella." "Well... not to intrude but I think that she might have a crush on him but I know for sure that he is absolutely in love with her." Rose gushes giggling as Emmet chuckles and the Chief says "Well if they start dating I want to meet him personally and give him the talk, plus if she doesn't die in April and for some reason he proposes well they might have my blessing for marriage." She squeals like a high school girl and looks at Emmet knowingly.' and I bust out laughing too "What's wrong why are you three laughing?" Esme asks and we all stop laughing as Emmet copies the chief saying "Well if they start dating I want to meet him personally and give him the talk, plus if she doesn't die in April and for some reason he proposes well they might have my blessing for marriage." and all of us start laughing as Jasper looks down clearly embarrassed "How is she by the way?" Rose asks really worried and Carlisle answers "She's stable meaning that at this rate her transformation will be short and since today is Friday we can all be around when she wakes up which might be either tomorrow or Sunday." we all nod happily but not as happy as Jasper.