Car accident.

*Bella's P.O.V.*

Ever since she left me standing there I have been feeling half empty and after Biology I went outside and started reading with my head phones on, I turn around and see Tyler's truck coming towards me and scream and as she is closing in on me Edward appears next to me and saves me pushing it with incredible and inhuman strength before backing away and going back to his family and Cassie but she glares at him and rushes to me panicked  "Are you alright?" she cries pulling me into her arms "A little sore." I say looking at her sadly just as the ambulance arrive and the paramedics take me take me inside but Cassie starts protest as they don't let her come with me but she shouts "SHE IS MY SISTER SO YOU BETTER LET ME IN." and glares at them making them all cower away from her letting her pass.

"Sorry for saying those lies earlier."  I said to her as we sat next together across from Tyler who was holding a cloth to his for head said for the tenth time "Bella I'm sorry, I'm really really sorry." "It's okay, I'm fine." I said as Cassie was looking at the bottle with a colorless liquid in one hand and a full of liquid needle in her other hand before grabbing his arms and sticking the needle in his arm, to which he only noticed when she toke it out asking "Why did you do that?" and collapsing to the side asleep, Cassie and I bust out laughing and make up until we reach the hospital.

*Edward P.O.V.*

When I saw that truck almost kill my mate I didn't think I just acted and that caused me to 1. Have Cassie glare at me, 2. Have Rose tell me off, 3. Have Jasper growl at me the whole ride to the hospital.

As we walk in we see the Chief walk in and a few minutes later Carlisle follow him, we wait 9 or 10 minutes before Carlisle comes out and beckons us towards him and says "Tell me what really happen at the school's parking lot." and Alice starts saying "Well we all came out and like always Edward wanted to see Bella leave and early today Bella and Cassie had a verbal fight, but anyways went she came out Rose, Emmet, Cassie, Jasper, Edward, Josh and I were in our usual place when Tyler's truck came around and skipped the ice and went towards Bella." and Rose completes by saying "And then Mister I'm super fast here rushed to her and used his extra strength to make sure she wasn't crushed and came back to us, and when he did Cassie glared at him and rushed in a human pace towards Bella even though what happened that morning and gushed over her, she even screamed at the paramedics to let her go with her sister in the ambulance with that Tyler boy even though he had a gash on his head and blood was coming out. I'm proud of my future sister-in-law." I see Jasper smile in content and looks proudly at the closed doors. "Well Tyler came in unconscious and with anesthesia in his blood system so I'm guessing that that is also your mate's doing Jasper." Carlisle states just as the doors open and the Chief, Bella and Cassie and we hear Charlie "You better call you mother girls, she might get frantic and you two know how she gets she she doesn't hear from her angels." "Umm daddy I have something to tell you." Cassie says in a low voice "You're not pregnant are you? Who's the guy I'll kill him." he says in a official cop voice that makes us all chuckle quietly and Bella and Cassie giggle "No daddy I'm not pregnant but I'm not a little girl anymore either. I have a date tonight and I would like you to meet Jasper is that okay?" she says in a low voice again before Bella squeals "I knew it. I knew it the way he had his arms around you're waist and had his chin set on your shoulder this morning and you didn't shrug them. You look so cute together and..." she then stops abruptly glancing at their father before whispering "Sorry Anna." their dad just nods and leaves but not before saying "Cassie please drive her home I don't want her to drive in the next few days." and they both nod and wave good bye.

"Umm. Can I talk to you?" Bella asks me I nod and take a step towards them just as a voice in my head very much like Cassie's says "Bring Jasper please I need his comfort." I just smirk knowing exactly that all that Jasper wants is have her in his arms so I just turn to see where he is and see him standing next to Carlisle looking miserable waiting for the moment to run to her and says "Jasper if you want her you better start walking with me." with that he beams and runs to her at a human pace and embraces her in a needy hug. "What is it you need?" I grumble in a harsh tone and see that I hurt Bella making me feel bad for hurting my mate and Cassie flicks my head violently hurting me.

"Iz let's go you'll talk to Edward tomorrow." She says pulling Bella to her and kissing Jasper one last time before tonight and walking away "But I want answers." my mate whines "How was he able to do that, to stop the truck?" She adds making Cassie stop and turn her whole body to the left and says "Bella you know the adrenaline rush we sometimes feel. I had that rush to run to you but Edward reacted faster and saved you and also because Jasper had a strong hold on me not allowing me to leave but still I get those rushes when you or I am in danger being the eldest is not an easy job and neither is being the youngest so let's try to help each other out okay?" then in my head she growls loudly 'IF YOU THINK THAT ROSE'S SPEECH HARSH WAIT FOR MINE EDWARD.' and wince as I watch them leave.

*Alice P.O.V.*

"Did she have to growl so loudly?" Edward hisses as soon as he and Jasper arrive at Carlisle's office. "She didn't growl Edward." Carlisle says looking curiously "That's her gift to talk to anybody telepathically." Emmet, Jasper, Rose and Edward say in unison.

After we arrive home we all sit around the house doing nothing.