Isle Esme

*Jasper's P.O.V.*

We flying towards Brazil when suddenly Cassie says "I'll be right back." I nod and watch her walk to a hostess and asks for something, she walks back with two empty cups "What are those for?" I ask her, she simply smirks and grabs her purse, she then walks to the bathroom and stays there for a few minutes, when she came back I smelled blood and cut of my air supply, I see her shake her head as she sits down, she then hands me a cup with a lid and a straw and whispers "It's animal blood, I asked Carlisle for some in case we were thirsty. So drink up!" She says, I nod and take a sip, immediately feeling better.

*Nikki's P.O.V.*

When we arrive, I turn to Jazz and ask "Where are we?" he simply shrugs and smiles, he then walks me to a car and helps me in.

He drives to a boat and the drives to an Island "Beautiful!" I sigh in amazement, he smiles and grabs my hand, "That's Isle Esme, Carlisle gave it to Esme as a wedding gift." He explains and I nod.

We walk in the house Jazz picks me up bridal style and speeds to the room.

He throws me onto the bed and quickly takes off his clothes off and speed over to me, just the sight of his naked body get me stared up, he then takes off my dress and the fun begins.

He ripped my bra and panties off and entered me swiftly, I moan and start grinding against him as soon as he's all in, he grabs hold of my legs and starts thrusting into me hard, I moan and shift us around so he's under me and and I'm straddling him, I rock my hips fast knowing I was close and throw my head back and let him control me.

After a few minutes we both cum and I fall on his chest.

"That was amazing." I tell him and he nods wrapping his arms around me, "First time as husband and wife love." He whispers in my ear making me nod and shiver. We continue this all night long and as soon as the sun breaks in I kiss him and get up going for a shower being sure to add an extra sway on my hips, I hear him growl and grunt at the same time and smirk letting my emotions run free, suddenly I'm pinned to the shower wall by him. "Another round love?" He asks kissing my neck, I answer by moaning and he takes me again in the bath.