Presentation and the 'talk'.

*Cassie's P.O.V.*

At 7:00 pm sharp the door bell rang and I look at Bella for reassurance and she gives me a thumbs up back so I take an unnecessary breath and walk down stairs behind Bella, as we enter the living room Dad smiles and Jasper gaps at me and I hide behind Bella feeling self conscious "You look like an angel Bree." Jasper says while walking towards me and hugging me waist and kissing my for head and pulls back looking into my eyes 'You're hungry Jazz. Where you waiting for me?' I ask him mentally 'Yeah hunting with you is way more fun and exotic darling.' he answers the same way before he turns around and puts me in front of him with his arms around my waist "Dad, Iz this is Jasper Hale, one of Doctor Carlisle's adoptive sons, twin brother of my best friend Rosalie Hale and my boyfriend. Jasper this are my father Chief of Police Charlie Swan and my adoring twin sister Isabella Marie Swan." He shakes hands with dad and Bella who look at Jasper's cold hand but ignore it and dad questions "Son may I speak with you outside. Alone." Jasper kisses my head one more time and follows dad to the kitchen.

*Charlie's P.O.V.*

After we're out of the girls ear shot I say "First of all son you don't have to be scared of me because unless you hurt my little angel I won't hurt you, Second I want to thank you for taking her to your father she looks much better but when she arrived home with Bella she wasn't shiny and happy she like she was at the hospital she was all gloomy and sad and when she saw you she became happy and shiny again I have a feeling you're good for her but I have warn you she might not make it till the end of April." "I know sir." he says sadly "I really love with my whole heart." he then adds and I say "Ask her to marry you." he looks at me confused says "But sir we only started dating this weekend." "I know but you love her and she loves you clearly, you two graduate this year so have the wedding this summer but until the wedding she will be living here. You have my blessing. I just want to see her happy and you make her happy. So my advice to you is propose and if possible tonight." I explain and smile at him fondly and see him smile so happily "Do you really give us your blessing?" he asks excitedly I nod and extend my hand to him and he shakes it  and then we go back inside to see the girls cuddled together on the couch seeing Annabelle.

"AHHHHH!!!" They scream when the demon who was at the bottom of the stairs appears at the top in front of the woman I smile at them and tell Jasper "They have always been close especially as babies when one cried the other would begin crying a few minutes later. I have 2 extra copies of them as babies together and individually if you want I can give you Cassie's album." Jasper smiles and nods before gluing his eyes on her. After the movie ended it was already 8:30 pm so Cassie gave Bella and I a kiss each before going to Jasper's car in the passengers seat and smiled and waved at us.

*Bella P.O.V.*

"She looks so happy with him." Dad says while looking at them "She really loves him dad. While she was having a shower and was getting dressed she was always 'Do you think Jasper will like this?' or 'Which one will he like best?' She has fallen pretty hard for him." I tell him "Then I made the right choice." he states proudly before sitting on the couch while I go cook dinner.