What?

*Cassie's P.O.V.*

I open my eyes to find Jasper looking back at me worriedly "What's wrong Jazz?" I ask him and sit up straight letting the sheet fall down and reveal my pearly white body, I see Jasper's eyes darken but the worry still in his eyes, I smile at him but suddenly the need to puke surges again and I speed to the bathroom and start vomiting, Jasper appears in less than a minute and holds my hair while rubbing my back, "Love it's been a few weeks that you've been like this vomiting, sleeping and craving more and more blood. I'm worried love." I smile at him and wipe my mouth, he kisses my head and I get up, I see him stare at my stomach "Jazz what's wrong?" I ask and look down to see a small bump noticeable for human and clearly for vampire eye, I gasp and rush to the bedroom and get dressed in baggy clothes, Jasper is still frozen in place, I walk back to him and kiss him, he immediately replies and snaps out of it.

"We need to talk to Carlisle love." I nod and he get's dressed packs the bags and calls the airplane company and schedules a private jet for us. Once inside the jet I crawl onto Jasper's arms and cuddle into him, he smiles and says "Go to sleep love, I have taken quite a liking of watching you sleep." I giggle and kiss him before falling asleep.

I wake up to the plane touching the ground and groan "5 more minutes!" I hear Jasper laugh and feel his chest vibrate with his laughter, he get's up holding me and speeds to the car, inside the car I mind link Bella 'Iz please go to the Cullens Jasper and I are on our way.' I hear her answer 'Bloody hell Cassie and I'm already here.' I nod and fall back asleep.

*Jasper's P.O.V.*

After Cassie fell asleep I speed home and as soon as we arrive I pick her up and carry her up, once I reach the top of the stairs everyone comes running to us but I growl at them, Carlisle comes closer and I lay her on the couch, she wakes up and pulls me to her, I sit down and lay her head on my lap, "What's wrong Jasper, Cassie?" Carlisle asks, Cassie looks at me and I nod, she then pulls her loose shirt up so the little bump is showing, everyone in the room gasps, then Rose speeds to Cassie and tries to embrace her but I only let her hold Cassie's hand, Carlisle notices this and says "Typical mate behavior, when the woman is pregnant the man is very protective of his mate."

I smile and see Cassie talking to Bella who is happy to be an aunt.

// A.N.: Sorry for the short chapter but I'm really tired and I have exams coming up so I had to study but I updated for you faithful readers.

By the way I should have done this shout out for you guys.

Thank you so much for the 23.7k reads and the 951 votes you guys are amazing.