Bloody Painter

I don't know much about bloody painter other than the fact he is really cute, so I don't know how this will turn out, but I hope you guys enjoy!

"Come on! It took me three days to convince you to come here!!" I said obviously frustrated.

"I know, but now I'm not so sure!!" You yelled trying to pull your way back out side. (In this scenario your are a bit stubborn so if you object I am sorry...)

"Y/N? What are you doing out there. Come and have some fun." Bloody Painter. I could tell you we're already putting a tomato to shame. You had a big crush on Bloody Painter that's how I convinced you to go to this party because he was going to be here that and I had a plan to get you both together.

"Okay!" You finally let go of the side of the door and I ended up on my butt on the floor.

"Seriously?! You must have bigger crush than I thought!" I said to my self. I shut the door and you both we're already off talking about the things you liked. (In this scenario it would art)

You both went into the kitchen to grab a drink and the through the whole party I haven't once saw you you leave each others side.

"OKAY! EVERYONE GET YOUR BUTTS IN THE LIVING ROOM!!" I yelled and everyone gathered in the living room.
"Okay time to play seven minutes in heaven!" I said smiling bigger than Jeff. I grabbed BEN's hat from his head and he gave me a glare.
I had the girls close their eyes while the boys put in some objects. When they we're done the girls opened their eyes and I stood and put the hat in front of you first.

Unsure. you put your hand in and grabbed the first thing you felt. It was long, round and smooth. When you pulled it out you saw it was a paint brush. You blushed a new shade of red When bloody painter stood up and held out his hand to you. You took his hand and followed him in the closet and I locked the door behind you.

"One more thing. It isn't seven minutes in heaven anymore! Its Twenty Minutes! Have fun!" I yelled.

You suddenly felt a pair of strong arms wrap around your waist from behind making you tense up.

"Don't worry, just relax..." He purred in your ear. You felt your cheeks burning and you felt as though you couldn't breath. But you did as told and just relaxed.

"H-Helen... ".you muttered, but couldn't find any words.it was too hard to concentrate with the way he was holding you.

"Y/N? May I kiss you?" He whispered in your ear, he grabbed your shoulders and turned you around so that you we're facing him, but in the dark the only thing you could see was dark blue eyes in the beam of light coming from outside the closet. Before you knew it he gently pressed his lips against yours and cupped your cheek with his hand.

You we're surprised at first, but then kissed back. He pushed you up against the wall and deepened the kiss.
After what seemed like forever he rested his forehead against yours, you both breathing heavily.

"I never thought that this would be the way I would get to kiss you." He said looking into your beautiful (insert eye color here) eyes with his handsome dark blue ones.
"I've liked you for a very long time, Y/N." He said almost embarrassed.
"I've liked you for a very long time, too" you whispered. He smiled and and continued to kiss you. He licked your bottom lip begging for entrance, but you denied. He gave a low chuckle and slipped his hand under your shirt and lightly brushed his fingers up and down your stomach making you gasp. He slipped his tongue in your mouth and started exploring every inch.
He unbuttoned your shirt letting it drop to the floor and leaving you exposed in your bra. He started kissing down your chest and down your stomach making you quiver.
"H-Helen..." you said as he still kissed your soft bare skin.
"Hm?"
"Its your turn." He looked up at you and saw you looking away with your cheeks gone red.
He unbuttoned his dark blue shirt letting it drop to the floor and pressed himself against your bare skin. Your eyes widened for a second before lowering in embarrassment and blushing like crazy.
He unbottoned your pants and carressed your bare legs. He now left you exposed in your bra and panties. He gave you a gental smile and and lifted you up then lays you down on the floor so he is on top of you.

"I promise you this will be a night you won't ever forget..." he whispered in your ear making you blush harder than you already were.
He kissed down your neck, down your stomach and down your thighs making you moan every so often from the pleasure.

"Okay, times up!" I shouted from the other side of the closet. "You have an extra thirty seconds to put on what you took off!" Jeff yelled.
Helen, gathered up your cloths and covered you in his shirt when he picked you up bridal style and came out heading straight up stairs.
"Some times I wonder that this get together matchmaker thing works a little too well" I said.
Everyone was giving you guys dog whistles and all that as you headed up stairs. He set you down his bed and locked the door before he got back on top of you.

"Where were we?...'' he purred and continued to kiss down your neck.........

Ill leave the rest up to you.....hope you enjoyed......