I hope you agree!

So I had a bunch of characters pop up in my head. I was wondering if you guys we're okay with not only reading creapy pasta minites in heaven,.but maybe other character two? So this what i want you guy to do. I want you to tell me what you think. Ill take hates as well...
Tell me if you think I should put other character besides from CP or keep with the CP. I know that so far, the scenarios we're all creepypasta but I want to get more people to read this story. I doubt it'll happen, but hey, I have nothing to lose so why not, right? Hanging the story would also mean changing the titles but I'll get back to you on those details. Comment what you think of this idea and be honest. Please. This is very important to get readers opinion before I do something so thse continuation for this story is on you guys. Keep with reepypasta and dont change a damn thing or....
Expand and bring different character into the story.

So not only will spend twenty minutes in heaven with the creepypastas, but also with your favorite character of something else. Like a tv show, and anime I'm expanding my horizons a smudge. If you cf don't a agree with the idea please let me know. Remember, if anything I will get straight to you in your comments thoughts and ideas.
Please tell me what you think!