Too Much

Lauren

Today, we were called to the station. All of us. Zendaya, Dinah and I. Nervously, we walked in. We were escorted for safety reasons. The room we entered had a screen on it that was huge. Different from the other one.

" They sent us a video," Mr Williams says while starting the video. It was Camila. She looked scared yet angry. My love.

" Wait!" Zendaya gasped." Go back...Stop! look!"

We all tried to figure out what she was gazing at. The paused video didn't show much detail.

" Look there's a mirror! I see Isabella and Avalon," Zendaya pointed at the screen.

" Looks like you're going to be a mother," Dinah nudged me.

" I've been a mother," I responded. 

" Lauren,you'll have to pay them the money," Me Williams told me." They'll kill Camila other wise."

" We won't get her back if we do?" I questioned. Sadly, he shook his head. I was so upset.

" That's all we know for know. The plan will get more detailed. I'll have someone fly out to interview people that they knew in Boston and Miami," he added. Sighing, I laid my head on Dinah's shoulder

Ally

All this week I've been feeling sick. I couldn't eat anything. Which is weird because I eat all the time. Normani locked herself in her room. She hasn't spoke since the news. She probably thinks it's her fault we didn't tell them about Matt. It isn't.

" Troy, I think I'm going to-" I said while we were watching TV. Immediately, I ran to the restroom. Surprisingly, Troy didn't come and hold my hair back. I was alone in the restroom, vomiting.

" Ally?" Troy said from the door." I called a doctor."

" Why?" I wiped my mouth that had vomit chunks on it.

" This been going on for a week now. You aren't okay," Troy ran his fingers through my hair. " I'm just making sure you're okay."

" Maybe it was the video."

I wasn't sick. There's just too much going on right now. That video of Camila scared me. I started to worry about Lauren. They want Lauren. They will kill her.

" Ally, can you try to speak to Normani. She won't talk to me. I just feel bad that-"

" I will, Troy. Ask the department if we can order pizza," I kissed his cheek. He didn't seem to mind that I did.

" Normani," I slowly opened the door. She was on her bed, listening to music. Obviously day dreaming about something." Mani!"

Normani gazed at me with an expression that asked what I wanted.

" I'm not going to ask if you're okay because I'm not and I know you aren't," I sat on her bed. Slowly, she removed her headphones." You didn't know it was Matt. I didn't! It was too late when we did."

" If I thought about it, Camila would of been safe. Isabella would of been found sooner. We literally witness a criminal doing a crime. Lauren probably hates me now," she confessed, close to tears.

" No, babe. She's not. I know Lauren. She'll be mad at them. She was just as clueless as we were," I wiped her tear.

" Ally! Come here!" Troy called from downstairs. Giving Normani a hug, I left. Hopefully I did help. A female doctor was downstairs. I don't remember hearing the door open.

" I talked to Dr Sanchez about what's been going been going on," Troy informed. I nodded.

" I want you to take a pregnancy test," she added.

" I am not pregnant!" I shouted. Troy and I had...did it... It was before the tour. Before Isabella was in the picture, but we used a condom. It was how I said goodbye.

" Please just take the test," Troy begged. Sighing, I grabbed the four pregnancy test.Uncomfortable, I went to the bathroom to take it. After I finished, I called them. I swear I washed my hands for like 25 minutes. Not really, but it felt like it.

" Miss Hernandez?" The doctor says by the door." I want you to read the them."

I picked up the first one.

" Negative," I answered. Troy let out a sigh of relief. When I saw the second one, my eyes widened. Postive. Panicking, I checked the rest. All positive.

" I'm pregnant," I whispered.

-
Update! Anahi made me update. I saw 5H yesterday and met them, so fanfics have been really awkward. Don't expect smut anytime soon.