Espcaping

" Mommy!" I heard a scream. Running through the dull building, my heart pounded.The lights were flickering. Everything was blurry to me.

" Mommy! Help me!" I heard again from the door. Kicking it open, I saw Isabella. Her face was bruised. Eyelashes had blood,dripping down. Her clothes were torn up.

" Bella," I murmured. I was going to save her when my hands were bounded. It restricted me to get her. " Let me go!"

" Shhh, I told you I was going to kill you," I heard a voice from behind me. There was a knife near my throat.

" You didn' t take care of her," I growled." I did. I saved her from getting killed by you."

" You didn't do a good job if she is dying and your girlfriend is dead."

" Camila! What did you do to her? Camila! Bella! I love you. Don't die on me."

" Lauren!" I heard from a distance.

" Lauren, wake up!" Camila shook me. I woke up to Camila on top of me next to a crying Bella.

" Bella, it is alright," I whispered in her ear, kissing her cheek. She was terrified. I was terrified.

" You were screaming in your sleep," Camila commented, sadly." We were scared. You cried out our names."

Tears slowly fell from her cheek. Her head gazed below her. My finger dryer her tear.

" Camz, I thought I lost both of you. We need to get out of here," I said. Nodding, she got off of me. Rushingly, we packed out bags. It was dark out. Camila grabbed Isabella's hand before walking out.

" Where are you guys going?" I heard as we walked out. Turning around, we saw Dinah and Zendaya.

" Where are you guys going? I smirked at them. They immediately got flustered. Especially Dinah.

" To my room," she mumbled back." Are you guys leaving?"

" Yes, we heard Izzy can have fun at a different hotel," Camila lied.

" I'll tell you guys about it tomorrow," I said before going to the elevator. Camila dragged the suitcases and Isabella to the elevator.

" Where are we going? How are we going to get there?" Camila asked.

" There's a hotel everywhere. We can call a cab and get there," I suggested. She didn't say anything else.

" Mommy," Bella called." I'm scared."

" Me too, but we're going to find a way out of this," I told her. I called a taxi as Camila called a hotel near by. Isabella stayed near us. My eyes were glued on her.

" Taxi's here!" Camila called for me. I put the suitcases in the trunk as Camila went inside with Isabella. I gave him the address before driving off.

" Ya'll look a little young to be out this late," the driver said.

" Yeah, we usually aren't out this late," I replied. Fidgeting, Isabella gazed out the window.

" We need to tell Will the truth," Camila randomly said.

" What?!?"

_____

Chapters are getting short due to a lot of drama in the upcoming chapters.