Chapter 18- Nothing Happened

Leah's POV

We just finished dinner at my parents, Ryan left and now Jennifer and I are walking out the door.

"Bye mom." I call as I climb into the drivers seat. Jennifer closes the passenger door and smiles at me. "My parents aren't really that bad..." I giggle. "No, they're nice. I like them." She grins. "How about Ryan? Was he nice to you?" I ask her. She looks at me and makes a face. "He was. He was really really nice." She tells me and puts her hand on my leg. I smile at her and kiss her. "I can't wait to get home, because I want to fxck you." I hiss at her. She looks at me innocently... "Not tonight. Okay?" "Oh, okay. You alright?" "I'm fine, I'm just not feeling it tonight." She explains to me. I nod and grab her hand.

-

We are back at Casey's place and Jen is in the bathroom doing God knows what while I lay in the bed. Once she finally comes out she walks over to the bed and slips under the covers. I spoon her and kiss the back of her shoulder. "I'm glad you're here." I tell her in a soft voice. "Me too..." She whispers and puts her hands overtop of mine.

Jennifer's POV

I feel so guilty but there is no fxcking way I'm telling her that I fxcked her brother... I can't do that to Leah... Plus, it was a mistake and I would take it back if I could. So maybe if I just pretend like nothing happened, it will all go away and everything will be okay.

I reach over and turn the lamp off and then I face my body towards Leah's. My face is just inches from hers and I can't see her face clearly, it's covered by shadows. I put my hand on her arm and lean over and kiss her tenderly multiple times. She puts a hand on my waist and kisses me deeply. I start to smile and I giggle a little bit. "Goodnight." I whisper. "Goodnight." She responds and we both fall asleep.

-

Two days later

-

Leah and I just left a restaurant. We had lunch together and now we are headed back to Casey's house. I've enjoying the past couple of days.... I've basically been pretending that what happened with Ryan- never happened. I like Leah, I like Leah a lot and I don't want things between us to get messed up...

"Ashlyn texted me and said they're going out tonight... I wanna go. You coming?" Leah asks me. "Sure." I smile and we walk over to a cab and hop inside.

We take the cab home and Leah pays the driver. She then looks at me and smirks. "Casey's car isn't here." She says. "And?" I giggle. "That means we have the house to ourselves..." She grins at me and bites her lip. I giggle as she pulls me into the house behind her. She closes the door and runs to the guest bedroom, stripping herself of her clothes as she runs. I laugh and follow her.

Leah flops onto the bed, wearing nothing but her bra and panties at this point. I close and lock the bedroom door and strip, completely naked. "Come here." She grits and pulls me to her, kissing at my neck. I close my eyes and reach around her back, blindly fumbling with her bra clasp. It pops open and Leah let's her bra fall off of her shoulders. I fill my hands with her breasts and we start to make-out. I then stop kissing her and bite her bottom lip gently. I push her onto her back and put my mouth on her breast, letting my tongue play with her nipple.

"Uhh-" she whimpers softly. I then kiss down her stomach, slowly. Just as I hit the waistline of her panties I lick back up her stomach, through her breasts and kiss her lips. She kisses me hungrily and I suck at her tongue. "Mmm-" she grumbles. She puts her hand on the top of my head and forces me back down her body and inbetween her open legs. I remove her panties and rub her harshly, watching her face while I do so. "OHH-OHH." She yelps and arches her back. I slowly slide two of my fingers into her and pump them back and forth while sucking at her cl¡t at the same time. Her moans and yells fill the room and she can't be still. I move my fingers faster and faster and she orgasms. "Oh-ohhhhh." She sighs.

I smirk and look at her. She gives me a look and I kiss her. She sucks my tongue and bites my lip. I reach my own hand inbetween my legs and touch myself. "Oooh." I whimper as I hover over her body. She watches my face as I touch myself and I feel her hands on my waist. "Mmm- G'head mami." She whispers. I rub myself harder and her mouth finds it's way to my left breast. She sucks and licks over my nipple and I climax.

"Ohh- Le-Leah." I moan her name softly and she then forces me on my back and goes down on me. Soon after, I orgasm for the second time. "BABY!" I cry out and my back arches as sharp as it can while my toes curl. "Holy fxck." I pant and she comes up from inbetween my legs. I look at her and she presses her lips against mine gently, but I'm having none of it. I kiss her harshly. "Mmm- Leah." I whisper as we separate our lips and I leave one of my hands on the side of her face.

"I love you, Jennifer." She randomly says as we both lie there, naked and giggling. I smile and pause for a second. "I love you too..." I say and kiss her softly.

After she said it I just looked at her and realize how natural that felt....I really love this girl. Like, I love her.

Leah's POV

Jennifer makes me happy and I didn't even plan to tell her I loved her, it honestly just slipped out of my mouth on accident and I got nervous as to what her response would be after I accidentally said it.... But I'm happy that she responded the way that she did. That's what I was hoping for.

-

Later that night, Jennifer is in the bathroom getting ready while I am in the bedroom. We are going out with a group of my friends tonight... I'm anxious to see how Jennifer is gonna act and stuff around people... Most of my friends that are going out with us are lesbians, and they're going with their girlfriends. So I'm interested in seeing how Jennifer is gonna take it.

"Baby, are you ready yet?" I call to her. "Almost." She says back. I bend down and fix my heels and next thing I know I feel two hands on my ass. "Mmm-" Jennifer mumbles. I smile and look up at her, I'm taken aback by what I see.

"Hello...." I mutter, looking over her perfect body which is covered by a short black, snake skin pattern dress.... Her hair is half-up, half-down and she honestly looks so stunning. Her legs are so fxcking perfect. "Hey, eyes up here." She teases and puts her acrylic nail on my chin, making me look up from her body. I smile and bite my lip. "You look fxcking sexy." I say in a low voice. "Mm, thank you baby. But come on... Look at you." She teases and glances down at my cleavage  I grin and peck her lips once but that's not enough.

"Mama, please." Jennifer whispers and pulls her fingertips over my jawline, giving me a look. "We just--" "I know... But I really want it." She pleads with me, pouting out her lip. I sigh and take several steps back, pushing the door closed and locking it. "Stay quiet." I hiss. Jennifer grins and nods.

-

A few minutes later, Jennifer pulls her underwear back on and straightens her dress. We then hear a knock on the door. I open it and see Casey standing there in a grey suit. "Are you guys ready?" She asks, peeping into the room at Jennifer. I see her eyes widen and I giggle. "She looks good, doesn't she?" I grin and look back at Jennifer, who is attempting to fix her hair in the mirror.

"Damn... I mean, yeah. Fxck." Casey grumbles, her eyes glued to Jennifer. I laugh because I'm honestly not an extremely jealous person, Jennifer is mine and no one else's and I'm the only one fxcking her.... So hey.

Jennifer's POV

Every single time I kiss leah I feel the guilt come over me but I brush it off and pretend it doesn't phase me.

"I'm ready now." I smile at Leah and Casey, who are staring at me from the doorway for some reason. "What?" I laugh. "Just admiring how sexy and fxckable you look...." Leah teases and smacks my ass as I walk by. "LEAH!" I squeal. I hear Casey's laugh and I just shake my head.

Tonight's gonna be a very interesting night to say the least....